Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
When you go to the library do ever wonder what lurks within the dark dreary hallways that surround it. I think it would be fun to have this intertwine with the spider queen and her doings. I know you are very busy over at KI but take this into consideration. Maybe it could be a dungeon to show how the spider queen has something to do with Merle Ambrose and ravenwood as a whole. Thank you for your time.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Well I am curious about those hallways, (especially since they're WAY too big to fit in that building (maybe it's enchanted to be bigger inside?)) but I don't know about the Spider Queen part.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
cruzdude wrote:
Well I am curious about those hallways, (especially since they're WAY too big to fit in that building (maybe it's enchanted to be bigger inside?)) but I don't know about the Spider Queen part.

dude, almost everything is way bigger on the inside than the outside

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Cool! Here's my idea-
(NOTE-this was constructed for wizards lvl 40+. If you are not at least lvl
40, please say what you think if it was meant for your experience level-storyline and stuff.)

Ambrose asks you to come to his office. Before you get there, something REALLY BAD happens. Like an earthquake. So, he has you search Bartlby, a secret chamber in his house, and an old tower.
Nothing. He has you talk to Boris Tallstaff, and ask him what lurks in the hall way, and if it's evil. He refuses to tell you anything. You tell this to Ambrose. He says he will help you try and destroy the evil in the
library. You meet him inside, and he tells you that you need a silver key to get inside the gate. You fight Spider Patrolsmen until you find it. Ambrose asks you to retrive orders that he saw. You don't have to fight, you just
you just find them. You take them back to him, but they are written in code. You have to fight Scortherik to get a translator. You find that the orders say,"Destroy the prisoners, but leave the leader to me."
You then have to fight Sheriki to get the password to the door. Once you do, you are able to fight Skathirinan(SKA-thi-RE-nun), the main boss. Once you defeat her, you need to talk to Ambrose in the commons.

QUEST LIST

Name
Objective
Reward

Earthquake!
Search old tower, secret room, and Bartlby.Report
500 xp, 45 gold

Hallway Horrer
Talk to Boris Tallstaff, Talk to Ambrose
525 xp, 40 gold

Evil In The Library
Talk to Ambrose
550 xp, 50 gold

Silver Key
Defeat Spider Patrolman and collect Silver Key, report
850 xp, 100 gold

"Yes, Your Evilness?"
Retrive royal orders, report
900 xp, 125 gold

Translation
Defeat Scortherik and collect translator, talk to Ambrose
1250 xp, 200 gold

Password, please?
Defeat Sheriki and collect password
2000 xp, 300 gold. robe

The Final Battle
Defeat Skathirinan, report
2750 xp, 575 gold, dagger, robe

BOSS LIST
Scortherik

Health-7,500
Guard-Spider guard

Sheriki

Health-8,000
Guard-Spider High guard

Skathirinan

Health-8,750
Guard-Royal Advisor

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Great Idea. I really like it! Your the first person who mentioned that Kingsisle needs to take a break too :) :)

Defender
May 21, 2009
Hello there its my wizard JadeBlade with I response to this post. I (like other wizards) have been wondering what is in the halls of the library. A dungeon would be a great way to put something there. I like Dorano208's idea the best and here's why. First of all with Celestia coming out soon its another great way to get Morganthe in to the story. Second the quest isn't too outrageous yet not too subtle, a good balance. Lastly it just seems like it would make a fun quest. Those are the reasons why I like Dorano208's idea the best, ty for reading!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010