Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the new pet spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
can you guys change the skins on those at LEAST LOL!!! they look so cheap when its a life minotaur coming out and it looks EXACTLY like the myth one lol, the little life minotaur pet even looks different, you cant change the skin over the animation before you release? lol you should check into this, the spells just look kinda generic.

Just my 2 cents, but think about it, its a small thing that would make a great cool difference. Sometimes kick-buttness hides in the details... deffinatly think about it.

... had to throw this in too... as far as generic goes, try to start making the crown gear look special again too, the stars and moons and swirlys and stuff where awesome on the old crown gear, even the fire and storms and leafs and stuff!!! The new ds gear is generic big time, i can buy blanks that look exactly the same, not to mention they where weaker then the old gear, why make them weaker and look more generic?

Stay on your toes KI you had great ideas in the past and you put lots of cool small details in the game you are skipping now and its showing, the game is going down a path that isnt as good as how it started, i really do hope you guys throw back in that CREATIVE touch you have and also go back to just making stuff awesome and strong so all the players love it!

**please check out the thread i did on new totally "FAIR CROWN GEAR".