Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fair crown gear...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
now it isnt fair to have new ds gear weaker then the old mooshu gear AND more expensive! many of us kids who been playing for a while and have the old mooshu gear where waiting to get stronger since we hadnt gotten any better in a long time! Once ds came out, the gear came out and it was worse!!!! Level 45 gear weaker then level 35 gear?!?!?!?! OOOOOK something off with that ya think? and not only that kids complain all the time about the game being to hard and towers being too tough for them... so why take away gear that was "supposdly over powered" and made the game easy? Obviously that wasn't true, so lets BRING IT BACK!!!! Or at least something equivalent to it, it doesnt have to be exactly the same but at least compairable!

This is a list of how i think the gear should look, if it kept getting stronger from mooshu and didnt get all weak on us out of nowhere...

Fair gear option:

**Mooshu gear (level35) - these mooshu stats are EXACTLY what the old gear was except for the boots, and i made everything go up just a bit as the game went on, i think this is VERY FAIR.
– boost: 525 health/9% pip/9% accuracy/17% damage/23% resist
Hat
170 - health
3 - pip
3 - accuracy
6 - damage
8 - resist
(+ a 6 pip spell card)

Robe
260 - health
4 - pip
3 - accuracy
7 - damage
10 - resist
(+ a 6 pip spell card)

Boots
95 – health
2 - pip
3 - accuracy
4 - damage
5 – resist
(+ a 6 pip spell card)

**Dragon spyre gear (level 45)– boost: 575 health/12% pip/11% accuracy/19% damage/26% resist
Hat
190 - health
4 - pip
4 - accuracy
6 - damage
8 - resist
(+ a NEW spell card, like one the pets have, example: firezilla, life or death minotaur, brown spider ect.)

Robe
285 - health
5 - pip
4 - accuracy
8 - damage
11 - resist
(+ a NEW spell card, like one the pets have, example: firezilla, life or death minotaur, brown spider ect.)

Boots
100 – health
3 - pip
3 - accuracy
5 - damage
7 – resist

**Celestia gear (level55)
- Boost: 615 health/13% pip/13% accuracy/21% damage/30% resist
Hat
205 - health
4 - pip
4 - accuracy
7 - damage
9 - resist

Robe
300 - health
5 - pip
5 - accuracy
9 - damage
12 - resist

Boots
110 – health
4 - pip
4 - accuracy
5 - damage
9 – resist

Then since the celestia gear is so strong you would also make a set of WARLORD GEAR to surpass the commander gear any level anyone can wear. Also since "war lord" gear would be a level 60 outfit in pvp then you wouldnt end up being a level 20 noob with commander gear and get totally killed by someone in this, it keeps it a high level set of armor, for the high level people.

War lord PVP gear (must be war lord to buy and be level 60 to wear) – also it’s a no mana outfit for PVP only.
-boosts: 345 health/19% pip/19% accuracy/30% damage/40% resist
Hat
100 - health
6 - pip
6 - accuracy
10 - damage
11 - resist
(+ 2 dragon blade cards)

Robe
165 - health
7 - pip
7 - accuracy
12 - damage
18 - resist
(+ 2 feint cards)

Boots
80 – health
6 - pip
6 - accuracy
8 - damage
11 – resist
(+ 2 tower shield cards)

no one would be invincible in any of this gear either, i would even be willing to test fight a person in the gear i currently own while they get to test the NEW gear i put up to prove that it isnt impossible to fight someone with gear like that, its totally fair. If you dont spend money on the game and own crown gear... yea pvp may be hard for you, but thats the bonus of spending money in the game you get the power ups that cost real money :D nerr, and not only that even if you had commander gear or whatever, the only trouble you would have is if you where level 60 and in commander gear then fought a guy in warlord gear, but even then if you played your cards right, you could still win, so this is all fair. If you want to learn more about pvp and how to build a deck so you dont lose a lot, then i suggest goin to WIZARD101CENTRAL.com and looking through the pvp sections and deck building sections, lots of help out there, so dont complain so fast, if you work hard you can make the game work for you!

I just personally would LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE to have good gear again, and GET STRONGER!!!! Its boring being the same strength for years!!! Come on KI you make all the levels easier for the complainers, what about us who complain we want good gear back?!?! CATER TO US TOO LOL!

Let me know what you think fellow wizards :D

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
1TheDarkKnight12 wrote:
now it isnt fair to have new ds gear weaker then the old mooshu gear AND more expensive! many of us kids who been playing for a while and have the old mooshu gear where waiting to get stronger since we hadnt gotten any better in a long time! Once ds came out, the gear came out and it was worse!!!! Level 45 gear weaker then level 35 gear?!?!?!?! OOOOOK something off with that ya think? and not only that kids complain all the time about the game being to hard and towers being too tough for them... so why take away gear that was "supposdly over powered" and made the game easy? Obviously that wasn't true, so lets BRING IT BACK!!!! Or at least something equivalent to it, it doesnt have to be exactly the same but at least compairable!

This is a list of how i think the gear should look, if it kept getting stronger from mooshu and didnt get all weak on us out of nowhere...

Fair gear option:

**Mooshu gear (level35) - these mooshu stats are EXACTLY what the old gear was except for the boots, and i made everything go up just a bit as the game went on, i think this is VERY FAIR.
– boost: 525 health/9% pip/9% accuracy/17% damage/23% resist
Hat
170 - health
3 - pip
3 - accuracy
6 - damage
8 - resist
(+ a 6 pip spell card)

Robe
260 - health
4 - pip
3 - accuracy
7 - damage
10 - resist
(+ a 6 pip spell card)

Boots
95 – health
2 - pip
3 - accuracy
4 - damage
5 – resist
(+ a 6 pip spell card)

**Dragon spyre gear (level 45)– boost: 575 health/12% pip/11% accuracy/19% damage/26% resist
Hat
190 - health
4 - pip
4 - accuracy
6 - damage
8 - resist

Robe
285 - health
5 - pip
4 - accuracy
8 - damage
11 - resist

Boots
100 – health
3 - pip
3 - accuracy
5 - damage
7 – resist

**Celestia gear (level55)
- Boost: 615 health/13% pip/13% accuracy/21% damage/30% resist
Hat
205 - health
4 - pip
4 - accuracy
7 - damage
9 - resist

Robe
300 - health
5 - pip
5 - accuracy
9 - damage
12 - resist

Boots
110 – health
4 - pip
4 - accuracy
5 - damage
9 – resist

Then since the celestia gear is so strong you would also make a set of WARLORD GEAR to surpass the commander gear any level anyone can wear. Also since "war lord" gear would be a level 60 outfit in pvp then you wouldnt end up being a level 20 noob with commander gear and get totally killed by someone in this, it keeps it a high level set of armor, for the high level people.

War lord PVP gear (must be war lord to buy and be level 60 to wear) – also it’s a no mana outfit for PVP only.
-boosts: 345 health/19% pip/19% accuracy/30% damage/40% resist
Hat
100 - health
6 - pip
6 - accuracy
10 - damage
11 - resist
(+ 2 dragon blade cards)

Robe
165 - health
7 - pip
7 - accuracy
12 - damage
18 - resist
(+ 2 feint cards)

Boots
80 – health
6 - pip
6 - accuracy
8 - damage
11 – resist
(+ 2 tower shield cards)

no one would be invincible in any of this gear either, i would even be willing to test fight a person in the gear i currently own while they get to test the NEW gear i put up to prove that it isnt impossible to fight someone with gear like that, its totally fair. If you dont spend money on the game and own crown gear... yea pvp may be hard for you, but thats the bonus of spending money in the game you get the power ups that cost real money :D nerr, and not only that even if you had commander gear or whatever, the only trouble you would have is if you where level 60 and in commander gear then fought a guy in warlord gear, but even then if you played your cards right, you could still win, so this is all fair. If you want to learn more about pvp and how to build a deck so you dont lose a lot, then i suggest goin to WIZARD101CENTRAL.com and looking through the pvp sections and deck building sections, lots of help out there, so dont complain so fast, if you work hard you can make the game work for you!

I just personally would LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE to have good gear again, and GET STRONGER!!!! Its boring being the same strength for years!!! Come on KI you make all the levels easier for the complainers, what about us who complain we want good gear back?!?! CATER TO US TOO LOL!

Let me know what you think fellow wizards :D

Well, actually it's still unfair.

What's wrong with lvl 20 Warlords? Why CAN'T they get the gear? They worked just as hard as us grands for it, why can't they?

Suprisingly, the gear is actually KINDA, (keyword: KINDA) unbeatable. Think about it, you have resist, and so many other things it's overpowered.

It's broken, like Wild Bolt from the bolters.

'Play your cards right.' Have you played rank? Let me tell you something:

Wild Bolt.

And I'm not quite sure what would happen if you use a Wraith and they have so much resist that it doesn't do much damage. And Warlord Gear is a bit too strong, dontcha think? I mean, compare to the COMMANDER gear. And like I said, it's unfair for the lower levels that have worked so hard to be unable to get the gear.

I have a lot more to say but its pretty late in my time right now, but one more thing:

Think carefully about what you post; Does it unbalance the game?

~Zenmetsu--Out to save the world

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
The only thing I would like to add is, per zone, of gear stats, the gear should have more accuracy buff's. I think the most I ever seen was a 5% accuracy, even on 50+ gear, I had 45+ gear that had the 5% accuracy buff, and 35+ gear that also had it. KI can add other things like resist, mana, and HP. This is just numbers of Accuracy bonuses.

I feel at least 50+ we should have, a 10% accuracy buff on gear, not ever piece of it, but 1 piece would be good.

This is what I would have done to 50+ gear. Just the Accuracy Bonuses are outlined in here. NOT HP, mana, resist, etc.

So lets say: MAYBE on 50+ gear
Hat 5% accuracy
Boots 8% accuracy
Robe should have been 10% accuracy (my malistaire 50+ robe has 5% accuracy on it )

Which comes to 23% total just on clothing, plus pet bonus if trained maybe 7% that makes it 30% chance of spells working a little more bareable for them to work when you want them to, instead of FIZZLing.

55+ maybe a 12% accuracy buff on two pieces(trained pets 8%) total with JUST two pieces at 12% and pet bonus= 20% accuracy buff. just on Two pieces + pet bonus. This number will obviously change to more on the third piece of clothing with an accuracy bonus on it.

60+ 15% accuracy on all pieces(trained pets 10%) Total of ALL three pieces of gear + Trained pet 55% accuracy buff. which is kinda High, but only High with a trained pet bonus.

This will also allow more people to train their pets a little more.