Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treant Pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
I have heard that oakheart drops a treant pet. Does it give you a card? I think it should give you a Woodwalker card, anyways. Does it?

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
i have a treant pet and yes it gives a card, but not until it is ancient. it just gives a natures wrath card though. maybe i'm just lucky but my treant has learned some great talents too. he is ancient and has life attack boost, health boost, and life resist boost

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
it does give a card. For all your pet needs, look on the fan site wizard101central.com

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Da1Meeper wrote:
I have heard that oakheart drops a treant pet. Does it give you a card? I think it should give you a Woodwalker card, anyways. Does it?

Yes he does drop that pet.

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
CFuquay wrote:
i have a treant pet and yes it gives a card, but not until it is ancient. it just gives a natures wrath card though. maybe i'm just lucky but my treant has learned some great talents too. he is ancient and has life attack boost, health boost, and life resist boost

thanks me and my dad have been farming oak heart for a while, yet still no treant pet. i have also heard he drops a myth treant.