Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LVL 50s vrs. LVL 40-

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Ok, I have a lvl 43 balance and sometimes I try to do the arena. I ALWAYS get paired with lvl 50. How is that possible?! I`M A LVL 43!!!!!!! I should get paired up with lvl 43s. Please fix this REALLY UNFAIR pvp problem. Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

Hero
May 02, 2009
well the reason may because of your level/ranking.

depending on your level/ranking, you will be paired with people around the same ranking and/or level (usually it's around the same ranking).

Hope I helped some, and just try to work out a strategy, as it is possible to beat people who are higher level/rank then you.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2009
HondaAccord58 wrote:
Ok, I have a lvl 43 balance and sometimes I try to do the arena. I ALWAYS get paired with lvl 50. How is that possible?! I`M A LVL 43!!!!!!! I should get paired up with lvl 43s. Please fix this REALLY UNFAIR pvp problem. Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

its because your rank

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
The pvp system is completely fair. In 1v1 it starts out with looking for people near your lvl and rank. The longer the wait the higher chance of you getting a higher level. If your a higher rank, knight+, you will most likely get grandmasters most of the time. You could just get to grand if this bothers you so much. Most people wait till they are grand to go to the arena. Probably why you get so many 50s :P

...................*´¨)............................................................(¨´*
..................¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨).....(¨*•.¸.. (¨´*•.¸´•.¸
................(¸.•´..........(¸. RiskYourLife •.¸)..........´•.¸)

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
YES!!!!!!!!!!
That happens to me to! So unfair.
Pleasew fix it!!! It is very discouraging.