Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Message to all Wizards.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I have a level 30 death.My friend's are grandmaster.They take me to worlds when I was level 4.Krokotopia and Marleybone.Is there anyone way I can get my OLD OLD quests back from level 4 quests???Please tell me :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
updater wrote:
I have a level 30 death.My friend's are grandmaster.They take me to worlds when I was level 4.Krokotopia and Marleybone.Is there anyone way I can get my OLD OLD quests back from level 4 quests???Please tell me :(

Walk up to the NPC's with question marks and exclamation marks over their heads.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
updater wrote:

HaHa that is what you get for trying to get a free ride to the upper level zones, when you shouldn't be in these zones in the first place. I hope you learned your lesson.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Survivor
Jul 09, 2008
Drifter69 wrote:

HaHa that is what you get for trying to get a free ride to the upper level zones, when you shouldn't be in these zones in the first place. I hope you learned your lesson.

That was pretty harsh, obviously he's a new player, he's got GM friends and doesn't really understand the game. Who doesn't want to see everything, I'm impatient and often jumped at the chance to see new worlds.

For the original poster, it should work, sounds like a bug perhaps. Also, we can't drop quests, so are you talking to the NPCs with gold exclaimation points or question marks? If it's silver they won't work. Check your quest log, turn on your quest helper so you get the little arrow and click on the quest you want to complete and it'll help you find what you need, then turn the quests in.