Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 ring for fire class

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
I know where to farm it. I am just wanting to know what the stats on the ring are. I would like to know if it is really worth farming or not. So far I have come up with 3 myth swords and no ring yet. I see people at the brink of swearing because they can't get the sword, but I got three in one day. I suppose if I was myth I would be getting the ring like crazy. So can anyone tell me what the stats are so I can determine if I want to bother continue farming or not.

Delver
May 26, 2009
Are you farming the Gurtok Firebender or Avalanche? Here is the fire ring the Gurtok Firebender drops.
Gurtok Ignus Signet:
+188 Health
+170 Mana
+15% Power Pip Chance

Avalanche drops a level 45 fire ring.
Avalanche's Fiery Band:
+200 Health
+180 Mana

Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The ring gives 188 Health, 170 Mana, and 15% Power Pips. You'll have to decide if it's worth it.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
colagada wrote:
The ring gives 188 Health, 170 Mana, and 15% Power Pips. You'll have to decide if it's worth it.

this explains why I got the myth sword 5 times and didn't get the ring!!!! I was following the chart and what a few others told me. SO I know now that it is not worth farming avalanche for a level 45 ring. Guess I will have to go farm Gurtok now LOL.