Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why just kids?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
At the beginning of the game when your chosing your character and then choosing what he or she looks like i have to raise but one question. Why are they just humans? And why just kids at that? So far there are a whole bunch of different worlds we can go to with a lot of species. I think paying players who have completed the game should get to start a new character that doesn't have to be a human. Like you could be a dog from mb or a wolf from GH i know that might look a little strange but why not? I'm just throwing a few ideas out there that might be fun to talk about.

Aaron FireStone lvl 49 Pyromancer
-If you give a man a match he will be warm for a moment set him alight and he will be warm for the rest of his life- not mine but i like it :)

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
It would be nice to be able to buy unique characters, hair, and races...even for a bit of crowns.

Historian
May 28, 2009
But if you can't have a shop to change what do you looks like, you have to restart a character for another specie. :(

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
RedWolff wrote:
At the beginning of the game when your chosing your character and then choosing what he or she looks like i have to raise but one question. Why are they just humans? And why just kids at that? So far there are a whole bunch of different worlds we can go to with a lot of species. I think paying players who have completed the game should get to start a new character that doesn't have to be a human. Like you could be a dog from mb or a wolf from GH i know that might look a little strange but why not? I'm just throwing a few ideas out there that might be fun to talk about.

Aaron FireStone lvl 49 Pyromancer
-If you give a man a match he will be warm for a moment set him alight and he will be warm for the rest of his life- not mine but i like it :)
I agree with you it would be GREAT to have a werewolf.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
not a good idea it is nice but it would be an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE to program it into the game all those specis would be hard to shetch, sculpt it in 3D, animate it, and launch into the game

i bet in a total it would take a 24 hour maintenance ( whitch i dont want )

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Well, I agree. I'd love to be a cat from MB. Or a Werewolf from GH. But, KingIsle has been busy.. And one thing that will come up a lot on the Message Boards will be by Novices saying how its "Unfair!"

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
i agree it would be nice to have a character closer to your age.

In the future of wizard101 they should make a new world with story lines where maybe we played as adult wiz's? :P

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
RedWolff wrote:

I love this idea. I'd love to be a female krok like Krokopatra :P

RedWolff wrote:

This made me laugh lots :D