Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

from subscription to crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I have been thinking about terminating my subscription and buying areas with crowns instead so I do not have to keep paying subscription on fees month after month. My question is, if I did this would all of my quest progress be kept? If I cancaled and was no longer able to access mushoo would I still have the quests etc. from that area, or would I have to start back over in wizard city?

When you unsubscribe and your current subscription runs out, you will be returned to the Free to Play areas of Wizard101. You will retain all your current quests, items and progress. Credit and recognition of completed quests will not change (ie badges, access to Bartleby etc)

As an example, if you need to return to Kishibe Village in MooShu to complete a quest, you will need to purchase that area to access it.

Your best bet is to place a mark in the area you are currently working within. When your subscription expires, teleport back to that mark and you will be prompted to purchase that area.

You do NOT need to purchase all of Krokotopia, Marleybone etc to continue your adventures, just purchase the areas you want access to as you progress.

If you need information on the prices of the areas, see this page:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/areapricing

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009