Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a middle ground war

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 24, 2009
I was thinking they should create a world that is kind of like a mix. AND PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING A WAR FOR IT! it could be a world with 3 parts to the commons. two will be away from each other and they will be both sides bases. the third place could be a neutral where new people to the world and people just there for the heck of it go.the roads would be full of wizards fightting other wizards. Also wizards could have units. they would bring in units of wizard city creatures (choice between undead, guards and gobblers). Krokotopia creatures (Manders or Kroks) Marleybone creatures (dogs, frogs or cats) Mooshu creatures (pigs samoorai and satyrs, maybe the sheep(are they sheep?)) Dragonspyre creatures (Draconians and humans) and Grizzleheim creatures (Bears, wolves ravens) you could let your units out on the street and fight other soldiers or wizards. there could be monthly winner where the winning side gets gold or crowns. i know this would be a lot for KI to do but it would be an awesome world

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
A world filled with turmoil and constant fighting. Danger and adventure around every corner. A good idea for a game that had more mature people playing like the age of high teen and up, but with the people here i can already hear the complaing.

Aaron Firestone lvl 49 Pyromancer
-give a man a match he will be warm for a moment set him alight and he will be warm for the rest of his life- (This is very funny if you get it

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Helios713 wrote:
I was thinking they should create a world that is kind of like a mix. AND PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING A WAR FOR IT! it could be a world with 3 parts to the commons. two will be away from each other and they will be both sides bases. the third place could be a neutral where new people to the world and people just there for the heck of it go.the roads would be full of wizards fightting other wizards. Also wizards could have units. they would bring in units of wizard city creatures (choice between undead, guards and gobblers). Krokotopia creatures (Manders or Kroks) Marleybone creatures (dogs, frogs or cats) Mooshu creatures (pigs samoorai and satyrs, maybe the sheep(are they sheep?)) Dragonspyre creatures (Draconians and humans) and Grizzleheim creatures (Bears, wolves ravens) you could let your units out on the street and fight other soldiers or wizards. there could be monthly winner where the winning side gets gold or crowns. i know this would be a lot for KI to do but it would be an awesome world
How would this fit in with the game at all? Maybe , while we do this, we could go to the world somebody suggested where if you die you lose all the items you have!! Yeah, its an awesome idea!!!

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
gee, idk about this one, helios713. sounds like they could lose players over it. suppose you end up fighting a friend for a main mission in an impossible to locate area, say in some random zone in the middle of nowhere. player 2 dies, player 1 is happy, player 2 gets mad, player 1 gets reported, you get where i am going, right? NOT A GOOD IDEA! cya in the spiral! (if i can log on without connection problems :d )

paul ironflame, level 50 grandmaster pyromancer, savior of the spiral 8)