Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No ice hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I mixed my collosus with my friends orthrus and the result was a colossus.
Why did i not get an ie hound???

i wanna know cause i spent over 48000 to mix those pets.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
You don't always get a hybrid when you hatch with a pet you only have a 25 percent chance of getting ice hound and a 25 percent of getting a sandmen 25 percent chance of getting a colossus and a 25 percent chance of getting a orthrus sorry to say you just got unlucky.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
You didn't get an ice hound because there's a high chance that you'll get your same pet back if you're mixing level 48 pets. I mixed my helephant with a stormzilla and ended up getting my helephant back again. I don't like how much money we spend on hatching just to get our same pets back. I wish KI would do something that would make sure we at least got a different pet. But if you really want an ice hound you should keep trying, I've seen a few around and they're Awesome :-D

Aaron FireStone lvl 49

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
i just mixed my orthrus with a friends ice colosus. He got the ICE HOUND, but it gave me back another orthrus... WHAT GIVES.

it says in the pet help section the two players are suppose to get identical eggs,

this happen to anyone else?

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
to get ice hound i believe you need to use a heckhound and an ice colosus sry :-) :-) :-D :-( :-o 8) :x :-P ;) :? ;) ;) ;) :? :-( :|

- BLAZE OUT!