Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The other side

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I know i've talked about this before but what if you didnt have to be on the good side. What if you had the option to learn from Malistare. What if Malistare had his own version of RavenWood. Imagine if how many people would keep playing if they could see through the eyes of an evil wizard

There are games that let you choose between good and evil. When you start playing Wizard101 it seems like the whole spiral is against you, i mean you have to clean the streets of Wizard City. Then you have to clear out the tombs of Krokotopia. And when you get to Marleybone after all that work in krokotopia you learn that you have to prove yourself to get the book. then when you finally do you find out its been stolen so you have to fight your way over the roof tops of Marleybone. And when you finally finish you have to fight off the War oni the Plague one and the Death oni in Mooshu. Then when you get to dragon spyre you have to go through so much just to open the portals to Malistare.

I know this is long but my point is some one had to help him do it. Well this could be the Evil part of Wizard101. For schools Death could be one and Fire could be another. I Know there schools from Raven Wood but they still cause pain and mass destruction. A new school could be darkness. I havent thought out spells but all of this is off the top of my head.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea or if you have any new ideas to add to these

Wolf DarkBlade,

Master Pyromancer