Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teams going last in arena should lose less

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Going first in the arena is a huge advantage, as such the team that goes last should lose less points if they lose.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
This actually is a pretty good idea. Since some spells, when used by the team that goes first, devistate the 2nd team more. These spells include beguile and dispels. The team that goes first doesnt have to worry about losing pips when dispelled, or attacking their team when beguiled. Even if its like 1/4 less points lost, it would still be a good idea.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I also favor the team that goes last should have an extra white pip at the start of the match along with one stun shield. Also that the first team should not be able to see what is cast on it during the next turn in terms of beguile, dispels and the like cause they can always get around such spells while the second team can't.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
but in test realm i beat a myth. she was commander in live. i was fire. veteran in live. but i agree with you guys.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I agree too. One time, I was in a 3v3 team and a death person on my team beguiled there storm and then, it ended up killing that whole other team. I like that happened but it was not fair to them.