Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I am trying to board the ship to Krokosphinx and I can not board. I am almost a level 20 balancer, I have done most of the quests, but not the dungeon....do you have to have a group of people to do the dungeons? Because I could not even do the first dungeon. Anyways, how do i get on the ship? The salamander says I need to get permission from that capt or whatever, but when I go to talk to him,he just says he is concerned about Winthrop. UGH! And the quest finder keeps leading me to the ship that won't let me on. I am suppose to talk to a tree named Neil.

Thank you for any help.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
EnduringWon wrote:
I am trying to board the ship to Krokosphinx and I can not board. I am almost a level 20 balancer, I have done most of the quests, but not the dungeon....do you have to have a group of people to do the dungeons? Because I could not even do the first dungeon. Anyways, how do i get on the ship? The salamander says I need to get permission from that capt or whatever, but when I go to talk to him,he just says he is concerned about Winthrop. UGH! And the quest finder keeps leading me to the ship that won't let me on. I am suppose to talk to a tree named Neil.

Thank you for any help.

I was just as frustrated as you are when I couldn't but I just did lots of other quests and after a while I did it! I know you don't want to wait but that is theonly thing to do. I am a lvl. 26 balancer, which by the way is awesome, \and I love you fellow balance, just if you get on my bad side, bad things will happen. I can kill you easily as long as I plan right.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You must complete the storyline quests in the Tomb of the Sun before you get permission to take the boat over to the Krokosphinx.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
i remember when i could not go there etheir. i think you have to do a quest in the chamber of fire, then the quest tells you to go to the lizard in the alter of kings, then the lizard tells you to go to the dog in the owasis and then you get on the ship to the krokaspinx. that's all i remeber

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
to get on the boat to the krokoshpinx, you have to complete the throne room of fire

Defender
May 10, 2010
Or you can teleport to a friend if they are in krokosphinx. (thats what I do when I have quests in there) And by the way The tree "Niles" is the balance tree. You have to complete a certain quest to get there. It will lead you to the guy in the oasis then he will tell you how to go to the krokosphinx.

Kristen Silverstone level 20 of Ice