Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Wish list

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
If this was posted already, I appologize. We all know Celestia is under way, but I feel W101 has been missing a few things. Just an idea to kick around. Wouldn't it be nice if not in Celestia, maybe a patch upgrade to have?

1. Mail box. Every MMO I played had mailbox's in major areas, where players can compose letters to one another, and where players can mail gear to their other Toons (avatar) on there account, and even mail gold to their other Toons on account.

2. We all ready have one, but a better banking system. A place to store all mats, Gear, etc, even gold. So other wizards on the same account can access it.

3. Solo friendlier. I am all about the groups I been in 40 man groups on the Hardcore MMO's out their. But at times I wish I did not have to depend on a group of people or person to help me through game content. Sometimes I just like to put reality behind me an relax in my own virtual world by my self.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:
If this was posted already, I appologize. We all know Celestia is under way, but I feel W101 has been missing a few things. Just an idea to kick around. Wouldn't it be nice if not in Celestia, maybe a patch upgrade to have?

1. Mail box. Every MMO I played had mailbox's in major areas, where players can compose letters to one another, and where players can mail gear to their other Toons (avatar) on there account, and even mail gold to their other Toons on account.

2. We all ready have one, but a better banking system. A place to store all mats, Gear, etc, even gold. So other wizards on the same account can access it.

3. Solo friendlier. I am all about the groups I been in 40 man groups on the Hardcore MMO's out their. But at times I wish I did not have to depend on a group of people or person to help me through game content. Sometimes I just like to put reality behind me an relax in my own virtual world by my self.
I certainlt agree, sometimes not a real big update but just an extra or upgraded feature can help out allot.

Defender
May 21, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:

Hello there wizards of the spiral! I think that this post is very interesting, soooo I'll post my thoughts about this Celestia wish list.

1. I love the mailbox idea! I think it would be soooo fun to send letters to people. Espically on their birthday so that way you could send a wizard a present.

2. Wizard 101 already has something like this called the shared bank. In the shared bank you put items in and the whole account can acsess them.

3. No comment.

Ty for reading

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Upgraded graphics!!!
I would love updated graphics to come to the new update for Celestia!
More items!!
Ok so we all know the true customization comes when you get different items and wear different things. So why not have a WIDE variety of stuff! Like when your level 60 instead of having ONE powerful set of armor that's better why not 20 different styles and variations of it?? I love standing out from the crowd!!!
Gardens!!!
What if we had a live garden we could buy and install to our house?
Like we give it certain potions and flasks and it grows!
Certainly a great idea!
Flying Freely in the sky!!
I would love to fly freely in the sky and Wizard101 i hope your listening!
*This is my biggest request*
Please make an update so we can buy special mounts that let us fly freely up in to the sky! You could label them as Flying mounts!!! And you could fly over buildings and stuff and see cool birds and creatures in the sky! I think a flying carpet would be brilliant in this case! Please Please PLEASE! My friends on Wizard101 have agreed strongly to this too!!!

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
jokdog wrote:
Upgraded graphics!!!
I would love updated graphics to come to the new update for Celestia!
More items!!
Ok so we all know the true customization comes when you get different items and wear different things. So why not have a WIDE variety of stuff! Like when your level 60 instead of having ONE powerful set of armor that's better why not 20 different styles and variations of it?? I love standing out from the crowd!!!
Gardens!!!
What if we had a live garden we could buy and install to our house?
Like we give it certain potions and flasks and it grows!
Certainly a great idea!
Flying Freely in the sky!!
I would love to fly freely in the sky and Wizard101 i hope your listening!
*This is my biggest request*
Please make an update so we can buy special mounts that let us fly freely up in to the sky! You could label them as Flying mounts!!! And you could fly over buildings and stuff and see cool birds and creatures in the sky! I think a flying carpet would be brilliant in this case! Please Please PLEASE! My friends on Wizard101 have agreed strongly to this too!!!

I agree with the flying mounts 100%. All of the big MMO's have them, why not Wizard 101? Nice post, good idea. :D

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
You know, when things like this get more popular, and more people want it..it will only make Celestia take longer with all the updates. :/ Stop asking for updates unless you want Celestia to come.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I have finished both towers for celestia and in the one in colosious he mentioned krocktopia and a quest there. Well i have looked in my quests and don't have the actual quest. What happened? I can't even go and fight him cause i don't know where it is. If someone could help me I would appreciate it. Please and thank you. :(

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
fancymay wrote:
You know, when things like this get more popular, and more people want it..it will only make Celestia take longer with all the updates. :/ Stop asking for updates unless you want Celestia to come.

Updates, Patch, whatever. You think KI is gonna drop everything to give us new things for Celestia? I doubt it, the post was not for Celestia only, It was for a possible update later on, AFTER Celestia is out. Yes the title says wish list but in the post it doesn't mean. Do not make Celestia until we get these updates.

A couple key words for you from my post:

"We all know Celestia is under way, but." Notice the word BUT

"Just and idea to kick around" Notice the words an IDEA to KICK
AROUND

"Maybe a Patch upgrade" Here we have, MAYBE, and PATCH

So please read the post more clearer before you claim that we want these updates in Celestia before release... Thank you.

Anyways : I just thought of another IDEA, MAYBE. How about a witch doctor hermit area. To unlock the witch doctor hermit hut we need to be a certain level.

What we get from him. by the price of gold. He can give us a quest or two, Upon completing the quest or quests. We are able to Change our hair styles, color, face, names, or even Gender. A kinda whole new identity of our toon that does not affect our previous level, gear, etc. It just changes the look of our Wizards.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
abinfab wrote:
I have finished both towers for celestia and in the one in colosious he mentioned krocktopia and a quest there. Well i have looked in my quests and don't have the actual quest. What happened? I can't even go and fight him cause i don't know where it is. If someone could help me I would appreciate it. Please and thank you. :(

Please stick to the Topic next time. In a previous post, I might have answered your question. Hope it brings some light to your problem.