Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Icezilla vs Frostzilla

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Mavitar111 wrote:
BlackHawk323 wrote:
A LifeZilla does sound good cuz i have a lvl 9 life toon and it would be 1 a good pet and 2 a very good card... I also agree that every school should have its own element of 'Zilla whether it be fire,myth,death etc. I just want to know why i saw a lvl 7 storm with a FrostZilla pet

There is a lifezilla through hatching

The Lifezilla hybrid presents with a STORMZILLA card, cast as a storm spell.

I think the point being got at here, is that players would like a life damage variant of the Stormzilla card, the same way Life Minotaur does life damage vs myth damage, or how the Burnzilla from the gift cards does fire damage.

Most of the new pets that come with cards have cards that reflect the pet's base element. This is also true for the one known low-level hybrid mix. I think that led to the assumption that the same would be true for the 48 level hybrids.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Talance3 wrote:
Mavitar111 wrote:
BlackHawk323 wrote:
A LifeZilla does sound good cuz i have a lvl 9 life toon and it would be 1 a good pet and 2 a very good card... I also agree that every school should have its own element of 'Zilla whether it be fire,myth,death etc. I just want to know why i saw a lvl 7 storm with a FrostZilla pet

I think the point being got at here, is that players would like a life damage variant of the Stormzilla card, the same way Life Minotaur does life damage vs myth damage, or how the Burnzilla from the gift cards does fire damage.

Most of the new pets that come with cards have cards that reflect the pet's base element. This is also true for the one known low-level hybrid mix. I think that led to the assumption that the same would be true for the 48 level hybrids.
low level hybrid? :-o

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
battle6027 wrote:
There should be a death zilla where he hatches from an egg and vampires and scarecrowws run from the city and attack enemy first then deathzilla comes and shoots skulls out of his mouth and does 1000 atack damage.

Blaze Battleblood Adept Necromancer Level 26

Ps can any one tell me how to enchant my frost beatle into a blaze beatle cause i cant fin out how to do it in or out of battle.

You'll have to buy it at the Bazzar in Olde Town. Go to the treasure card icon and click the enchantment (the icon with the "star") tab. If it has not been sold out, you can buy it.

P.S. And if you want to enchant it, you gotta do it in battle. When you have the frost beetle in your hand, discard an weak card and click the draw button (you have to put the enchantment card in the treasure card part of your deck) and you'll draw an random card (if you have only the needed enchantment card, you'll just draw it right away) and if it is the enchantment card, click it, and then click the frost beetle. Then, the card will turn into an treasure card and you can use it.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
battle6027 wrote:
There should be a death zilla where he hatches from an egg and vampires and scarecrowws run from the city and attack enemy first then deathzilla comes and shoots skulls out of his mouth and does 1000 atack damage.

Ps can any one tell me how to enchant my frost beatle into a blaze beatle cause i cant fin out how to do it in or out of battle.

I second that motion, but I think a skeleton of a dinosaur should come out of a giant tombstone.Surronded by blue flames,and he blasts a wave of giant blue fire,causing a base of 900, giving half to your whole team.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
BlackHawk323 wrote:
People like diffrent zillas like i like stormzilla but i'm ice or something like that.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Mavitar111 wrote:
BlackHawk323 wrote:

In case anyone never knew, there is a fire bat from blood bat and fire cat!
With an actual fire bats card :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
jkert2001 wrote:
How about a ScareCrowZilla, out of a FOG comes a Zilla then transforms into a ScareCrow for a Multi-Hit Spell That that Singes the Enemies to Ashes. No need to Stun cause if he hits....It's Lights OUT for you!

How about a Trandformer School... Cars and other Vehicles that Transform into Creatures then Anihilate their Foes

no bad idea it make the game to easy and for you school one i think transformers is copyright

try again next year

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Does anyone know how to get frostzilla if you could email me at 123lkiop@gmail.com and tell me that would be great or talk to me if you have me as a friend i am Angus Daycaller

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
battle6027 wrote:

3 Words: WORST IDEA EVER!
You only want this so you have one for free. Not happening! Besides there is a grimzilla!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
ICEZILLA WAS REAL! When W101 had just started out the Gurtok Icepiercer in malistaires lair had dropped it. I even saw one with my own eyes. :D

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
BlackHawk323 wrote:
Blackhawk I know this and I know how to do it too. You need to have a storm or ice grand person and have them hatch. If you so called get an icezilla you transfer it through the shared bank and any other of your wizards can wear it because they arent an specific school. :D

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
I think with the hybrid pets, you should get a version of each pet for your school rather than seven versions of your pet.

For example, if you are fire with a pet helephant, you should be able to get a fire version of each (zilla, collosus, satyr, hydra, orthrus, and wraith) that give a fire version of that spell. Make it the same for each school.

I say they should do that because personally I would rather have a fire version of all seven pets than seven different versions of my helephant that all give me the same spell.

That's just me, what do you all think?

Survivor
May 19, 2010
johnnyboy1992 wrote:
How about you take frostzilla out of the game all together....its useless. Who wants a "Blue" zilla that gives a storm spell? it makes no sense at all. Why wouldnt you give it the icezilla card. Either as a drop or mix i think you should really put it in the live realm. As you know probably by now; alot of us have been trying for it since your mistake on the update notes and i really think we should get all of our gold back from those hatches since we were trying to get something that didnt exist and you were saying it was in game....And then i got a response from support saying that it was in game but more rarer.!? Im glad its cleared up know but what are you going to do for all of the unhappy wizards??
I think you you should get icezilla or flamezilla.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
zapadoo wrote:
jkert2001 wrote:
How about a ScareCrowZilla, out of a FOG comes a Zilla then transforms into a ScareCrow for a Multi-Hit Spell That that Singes the Enemies to Ashes. No need to Stun cause if he hits....It's Lights OUT for you!

How about a Trandformer School... Cars and other Vehicles that Transform into Creatures then Anihilate their Foes
I think ScareCrowZilla is a good idea but the vehicle part i dont see how would fit to the game so can somebody elaborate on this very strange idea? :?
a transformer school(yes i took the liberty of spelling it right) would be realy cool but unfair for wizards who have been playing a long time plus it would be unrealistic and unfair besides it would probably be a school like sun moon and star and would be in celestia.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009