Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Icezilla vs Frostzilla

AuthorMessage
Administrator
There is only one of these pets and it is Frostzilla.
Icezilla never made it out of the Test Realm.

It was my error when I stated that the Icezilla would now only be available through hatching. The statement should have stated that Frostzilla will no longer drop from Silver Sentinels and will only be available through hatching.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
How about a ScareCrowZilla, out of a FOG comes a Zilla then transforms into a ScareCrow for a Multi-Hit Spell That that Singes the Enemies to Ashes. No need to Stun cause if he hits....It's Lights OUT for you!

How about a Trandformer School... Cars and other Vehicles that Transform into Creatures then Anihilate their Foes

Survivor
May 27, 2009
How about you take frostzilla out of the game all together....its useless. Who wants a "Blue" zilla that gives a storm spell? it makes no sense at all. Why wouldnt you give it the icezilla card. Either as a drop or mix i think you should really put it in the live realm. As you know probably by now; alot of us have been trying for it since your mistake on the update notes and i really think we should get all of our gold back from those hatches since we were trying to get something that didnt exist and you were saying it was in game....And then i got a response from support saying that it was in game but more rarer.!? Im glad its cleared up know but what are you going to do for all of the unhappy wizards??

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

It was my error when I stated that the Icezilla would now only be available through hatching. The statement should have stated that Frostzilla will no longer drop from Silver Sentinels and will only be available through hatching.

Thank you very much for taking the time to clear this up. People make mistakes, magical or not (lol) and I am sure many of us appreciate saving our gold trying to get a genuine Icezilla. If I may make a small suggestion, an Icezilla pet is a much coveted pet and would be a great addition to the game in the future, whether from a drop OR from some kind of crafting? Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

what about something like a lifezilla? an all enemy attack where it shoots powerful vines at your foes stunning them for at least 2 rounds. it would be useful and jolly good fun! :D also when i wrote this message i expected that if it was made (which it was) that it would have at least an all enemy attack. i was dissapointed but its still a fun pet!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
jkert2001 wrote:
How about a ScareCrowZilla, out of a FOG comes a Zilla then transforms into a ScareCrow for a Multi-Hit Spell That that Singes the Enemies to Ashes. No need to Stun cause if he hits....It's Lights OUT for you!

How about a Trandformer School... Cars and other Vehicles that Transform into Creatures then Anihilate their Foes
I think ScareCrowZilla is a good idea but the vehicle part i dont see how would fit to the game so can somebody elaborate on this very strange idea? :?

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
stckysweet23 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Thank you very much for taking the time to clear this up. People make mistakes, magical or not (lol) and I am sure many of us appreciate saving our gold trying to get a genuine Icezilla. If I may make a small suggestion, an Icezilla pet is a much coveted pet and would be a great addition to the game in the future, whether from a drop OR from some kind of crafting? Thanks!

For that matter, I would like to see the other school zilla combinations to reflect their actual element. If Life Minotaur can have a life version of the Minotaur card, why can't Frostzilla have an ice card, lifezilla a life card, ect?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
A LifeZilla does sound good cuz i have a lvl 9 life toon and it would be 1 a good pet and 2 a very good card... I also agree that every school should have its own element of 'Zilla whether it be fire,myth,death etc. I just want to know why i saw a lvl 7 storm with a FrostZilla pet

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
jkert2001 wrote:

Um... That would not fit Wizard101. Note that the computer wasn't even created back when it was rumored that magic existed, let alone cars.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Nightmare10109 wrote:
jkert2001 wrote:

Um... That would not fit Wizard101. Note that the computer wasn't even created back when it was rumored that magic existed, let alone cars.

They do have cars in Marleybone, but not like those cars. They're very old cars, as in, years and years ago.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Aww Professor Greyrose, I really want an Icezilla, loved mine in test realm. I hate to hear that it is no longer an option to either getting from boss drop or hatching. Thanks for letting us know before I waste 100,000 gold on attempting to hatch one, since I already have Frostzilla.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Speaking of FrostZillas....how in the world do you get them and if hatching which two pets

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
BlackHawk323 wrote:
Speaking of FrostZillas....how in the world do you get them and if hatching which two pets

stormzilla and colluses make an icezilla

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
are we able to hatch a firezilla? And is there another way to hatch a frostzilla without the colossus part?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
There should be a death zilla where he hatches from an egg and vampires and scarecrowws run from the city and attack enemy first then deathzilla comes and shoots skulls out of his mouth and does 1000 atack damage.

Blaze Battleblood Adept Necromancer Level 26

Ps can any one tell me how to enchant my frost beatle into a blaze beatle cause i cant fin out how to do it in or out of battle.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
battle6027 wrote:
There should be a death zilla where he hatches from an egg and vampires and scarecrowws run from the city and attack enemy first then deathzilla comes and shoots skulls out of his mouth and does 1000 atack damage.

Ps can any one tell me how to enchant my frost beatle into a blaze beatle cause i cant fin out how to do it in or out of battle.

Yes! There should be a Deathzilla, only I think it should be a living skeleton of a dinosaur! It could breath black flames with skulls too!That would be so awesome! XD :D

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
I would like it to be dropped by something, but I dont really care... as long as it's possible to get it somehow... I'm fine =]

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
BlackHawk323 wrote:
A LifeZilla does sound good cuz i have a lvl 9 life toon and it would be 1 a good pet and 2 a very good card... I also agree that every school should have its own element of 'Zilla whether it be fire,myth,death etc. I just want to know why i saw a lvl 7 storm with a FrostZilla pet

Ya. I also saw a lvl 7 with a FrostZilla with him. I did ask him where he got it. He said Uh... Um... Hmm... and then ran off. :? Weird

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
SandXStorm wrote:
battle6027 wrote:

Yes! There should be a Deathzilla, only I think it should be a living skeleton of a dinosaur! It could breath black flames with skulls too!That would be so awesome! XD :D

GASP! Every necromancer's dream... Lol

-Anna [Ryan DarkRiver Adept Necromancer]

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
johnnyboy1992 wrote:
How about you take frostzilla out of the game all together....its useless. Who wants a "Blue" zilla that gives a storm spell? it makes no sense at all. Why wouldnt you give it the icezilla card. Either as a drop or mix i think you should really put it in the live realm. As you know probably by now; alot of us have been trying for it since your mistake on the update notes and i really think we should get all of our gold back from those hatches since we were trying to get something that didnt exist and you were saying it was in game....And then i got a response from support saying that it was in game but more rarer.!? Im glad its cleared up know but what are you going to do for all of the unhappy wizards??

Hey I like it and I got one! +5 power pip +5 accuracy +7 damage and a storm card to boot :o) I think I can live with it. LOL

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Professor, Is this the same situation as with the death minotaur? Did the death Minotaur with a card also stay in test?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
BlackHawk323 wrote:

Traded from a shared bank

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
BlackHawk323 wrote:

There is a lifezilla through hatching

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I have a grand balance wizard. I got my frostzilla through the hatching process. I use it on my storm wizard and it is wonderful. She is now level 21 with the help of increase accuracy. The only pet I will use... for now lol. I cant remember what pets I used tho to get it. It may have been my reaver ( hydra and death) and stormzilla. Or my reaver and frostzilla I just cant remember sorry.
All in all a great pet for storm!!!