Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp Major Flaws

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
Hello, I've been playing this game for some time now, and was actually a beta tester before this game was released to the public. Recently I created a balance character and leveled it up to level thirty, so that I could PvP using judgement and I thought it would be a fun idea. I've been competitively doing PvP for about a week or so now and have noticed some slightly ridiculous concepts to it. First of all the way that players are matched together is a little crazy. For example, yesterday I got matched up with a grandmaster necromancer, and I'm a measley level thirty balance. But the thing that bothered me the most was that I actually ended up winning the battle and was rewarded.. two points. To me that should be an accomplishment, but just this made me not want to PvP any longer. Also, on my character I do win a lot (66 wins and 24 losses) But it seems that I can win about ten games in a row and get about 3-6 per each game, and then I lose just one game, and lose about 25 points each time. To me that is completely ridiculous and for that I'm probably going to no longer Pvp on this game for that it is severely flawed. I wish that PvP in this game would be far more fair to each player, because it is something that makes me want to play this game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys PvP, but on the other hand, wants to see its flaws fixed. I created this for comments/suggestions on what could be done. And I sincerely hope that this can be fixed.

Thanks,
Nicholas SwiftBreaker (Magus Sorcerer)
Elijah DeathWeaver (Grandmaster Theurgist)