Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant attack any more...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
whenever i click on a card to use on like the cyclops for example i click on the card and i click on him dose not work do it again still nothing until i run out of time try it again same thing what do i gotta do

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
In most cases you also need to select a target for the card to act upon. Once you click on an available card, if a target is required for that card, the available targets become lit up.

In the case of a cyclops card, you would click on the card and then on one of the enemies you are battling.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
did you have any mana if you dont have enough mana you wont be able to use your card

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can start by learning to use punctuation.

You have to click directly on the character you're using the spell on. Clicking on the edge of the lighted square won't work. If you click anywhere else on the screen, it will reset, and you'll have to start over.

If you're doing these things okay, the answer may be that you got disconnected from the server. In that case, you won't be able to send anything, because the server won't be there to acknowledge it and send the proper response to continue. Try closing the program out entirely and re-logging.

Some programs (especially spyware/adware/malware) will force your mouse to lose focus, meaning that you can't complete what you're doing.

Also, some internet security programs will, at their highest level of security, not allow you to send anything.

If none of these work, send in a ticket to Support.