Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hero of Marleybone (Badge) Broken?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Can someone please confirm that the Hero of Marleybone badge is broken, because I've checked everywhere for unfinished side quests, every shop, every street top to bottom. Please help.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's been broken for a long time. You can't get that badge at the moment.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Apparently there is one more quest in Marleybone. It is called Beat the Bully given by Dosha Doxen. She used to be in Counterweight East until the area was reformatted. The goal of the quest to defeat Old Smokey. Old Smokey now resides in Hooder's Factory in The Iron Works. Dosha Doxen is nowhere to be found. If anyone has a clue to where she is, please let me know.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
blawlor wrote:
Can someone please confirm that the Hero of Marleybone badge is broken, because I've checked everywhere for unfinished side quests, every shop, every street top to bottom. Please help.

I can confirm that there is something either missing from the game to earn the badge because I have talked to every myself and cannot find the missing quest. However, Iron works has that puzzle doors and one of them goes to the right but there is nothing back there. I agree that like someone else stated that is where a boss is missing for the last quest.