Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 54 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Hey, I have a couple of ideas for the new spell that could add to the level cap. Our teachers could give them at 54. Tell me if you like them.

Storm- Storm Boar
Myth- Griffin
Death- Medusa
Life- Fairy Queen
Fire- Lava Beast
Ice- Ice Dwarf
Balance need idea still

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Hey, I have a couple of ideas for the new spell that could add to the level cap. Our teachers could give them at 54. Tell me if you like them.

Storm- Storm Boar
Myth- Griffin
Death- Medusa
Life- Fairy Queen
Fire- Lava Beast
Ice- Ice Dwarf
Balance need idea still

please give us a bit more description please. ideas for animation, damage, accuracy, effects.

Balance - scales of fate,

80% accuracy
900 - 1250 damage
animation:
caster draws balance symbol Osiris comes out of sky and places enemy on on one side of a scale and feather on another (enemy alway weighs more than feather and scales smash the enemy(doing damage) and Osiris places enemy back

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Balance: Genie 6 pips 500 health to target and absorb 400 damage and +25% next attack

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Ok storm boar is epic but the others not so much

Fire - a lion with a flaming mane :D
Ice - a mega moose with huge antlers of ice rams the enemy and the antlers shatter and do more damage
Life - the joke yet cool spell would be friendly woodland creatures that throw acorns but seriously they need a universal attack so like a bunch of deer running through the woods and they trample the enemies
Myth - the ram with the golden fleece from the greek myth does him ram thing
Death - Werewolf(pretty self-explanatory)
Balance - Atlas from the greek myth the guy holding the earth well he throws it at the meanie bad guys :D
I know this stuff seems kind of silly but think about it.

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
See ya in the spiral