Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

obelisk in vault of ice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
i have been looking everywhere and cant find the rubbing of the obelisk in vault of ice i found the scroll in oasis and the book in krokosphinx but cant fintd the obelisk grrrrr any help?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Survivor
May 28, 2008
It's in the chamber where you get the fang, so you'll need to defeat the three guardians then the keeper of the fang in order to reach the obelisk.

P.S. Don't forget to do the rubbing before you leave.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
ahhhh thats what i was thinking thx guys!! just didnt really wanna fight them all over again lol

Survivor
Jun 26, 2008
wayniac wrote:
i have been looking everywhere and cant find the rubbing of the obelisk in vault of ice i found the scroll in oasis and the book in krokosphinx but cant fintd the obelisk grrrrr any help?

I can't find the scroll. I could find the oblisk. Where is the scroll? :-)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2008
I have found the oblisk in the Vault and the book in the Kroktospinx but can't find the scroll of the oasis. Where is that one?

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
The scroll is in the library. He actually tells you that at the beginning. Go upstairs and one of the last shelves of scrolls will allow you to get the scroll.

Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
TKDBlackBelt wrote:
fnial boss which final boss.

8)
After you kill the three "Fang" Bosses, their defeat "unlocks" the door which you should have seen near the entrance to the Vault. The big door with the 3 Padlocks on it. Behind that door is the "Final Boss" in question as well as the Obelisk you need to find. And unlike the Book of Fire back in the FireCat Theater, you CANNOT sneak around this Boss to reach the Obelisk first; You have to take her out to get access to it.

Welcome...
8)

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
chikac wrote:
wayniac wrote:

I can't find the scroll. I could find the oblisk. Where is the scroll? :-)
Go into the Krokotopia library, then go up the stairs, then go to the farthest shelf (farthest being farthest to the left) and then you will get the scroll once you search the shelf.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Yes the scroll is in the Library upstairs, and the book is in the Balance School underground right after u get off the ship there in Krokoshpinx, right before you go down into the main dungeon :-)

P.S. Where is the Vault of Ice Beetle? want to find out before i make it all the way through and forget the darn thing LOL! :?