Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle music. Tiring, Boring, or anoying?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2009
You spend quite a bit of time in each world running around and battling. After lisning to the music of the world, I tend to not even remember if the music played or not. The interval in which the music repeats is just to short. I think the music should be more actioney and upbeat. Maybe the music for each part of the worlds could be different. There could be different music of the cheating towers, boss battles, and streat battles or each area could have different music for example: All areas in the athinium could have one kind of music and it would change when you're battling in the necropilis and when you get to dragon spyre acdemy. I know you could just turn it off but then there's no music. I'm just wondering if there could be more variety. If you agree, post here.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I think others have posted on this but I agree. The worlds could use an upgrade on the soundtrack. A bit of variety would be good. I particularly find the soundtrack in DS to be annoying. Would also like to be able to add different soundtracks/background music to our houses. But don't make it a crown item!!!

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:
Would also like to be able to add different soundtracks/background music to our houses. But don't make it a crown item!!!

My thoughts exactly. But I think you should be able to buy a radio or something for your castle/dorm that lets the owner choose what music of worlds that they have been to for free, but guests have to pay a small fee of 3 gold to listen to music that they have discovered. The owner of the radio will get to keep the gold that others have put in, if they want to. It would be a good way to get free gold. :D

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Solution: Turn on your music and lower the game music.
I said the same thing and thats what they told me.