Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Stations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Of course I have the "Basic Crafting Station" and got to Mooshu and was told that, to create the Seal of the Serephim I needed an "Equipment Crafting Table", which I purchased.

Since I got the new station, do I still need the basic station?

Defender
May 31, 2010
That would depend on how much crafting you are going to do.

But what I think you are asking is , No you can not craft things that require a basic crafting station on an equipment crafting station and vice versa. You can tell what type of table is needed by clicking on your recipe , then hovering over the back pack on the lower left side of the screen.

btw , there is also a card crafting table . I use it mostly to make my pet huge ice cream snack. They give +4 strength. and is fairly cheap to buy the reagents at the bazaar than paying for the card.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You can store the crafting stations away in your bank, even share between your wizards, so while I wouldn't get rid of, I'd keep at least one of each type of table somewhere in the account.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Keep one of each crafting station, since each one crafts only particular items. Having all is necessary to craft more complex items and later items in game. It tends to go in spurts, I might not craft for weeks, but then find a recipe I like and need to utilize at least three or more, then use what was made with those before using DS or GH crafting stations to make a more complex item. Currently working on Watchtower Hall, I've had to use Basic, Card, and Equipment Crafting station, and will then have to use GH crafting station to make house.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
Krailzec wrote:
Keep one of each crafting station, since each one crafts only particular items. Having all is necessary to craft more complex items and later items in game.

Here's hoping the Celestia update has a "mega-crafting" table (level 50+) that makes the various other tables unnecessary. Running from table to table gets old after a while.