Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wierd messages

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Ok, on EVERY one of my grandmasters ambros sends these messages to me. And like at level 30 he said for me to come to him imediatly, but when i got there, one minute later, i talked to him and he just said, "Keep on searchiung, we must know everything to know about malistare". I just don't get it. it sent the EXACT same thing att level 40, and not sure but i think 50. Is it a bug, or am i just not able to recieve the items? do i need to beat up ambros and take them? do i sneak into the commons at night and take them? Plz tell.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
SparckeyDog wrote:
Ok, on EVERY one of my grandmasters ambros sends these messages to me. And like at level 30 he said for me to come to him imediatly, but when i got there, one minute later, i talked to him and he just said, "Keep on searchiung, we must know everything to know about malistare". I just don't get it. it sent the EXACT same thing att level 40, and not sure but i think 50. Is it a bug, or am i just not able to recieve the items? do i need to beat up ambros and take them? do i sneak into the commons at night and take them? Plz tell.

No, you send your rabid flying monkeys on him.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
SparckeyDog wrote:

LOL Same thing happened to me. It's just a bug. the only time he needed to see me and he told me something, was when I got GH.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
This is a old and known bug. You can read about it,and other commonly known problems at the top of this page.Just click the "known bugs" button.