Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stats I really don't care about

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
Ever want a really expensive hat, that was your school only, you know the one that has the marking or clouds, or fire, or lightning bolts but it was just too expencive? Or that pet, that looked to completely epic but still costed WAY to much? If you are like me than you normally like to collect stuff that looks awesome and you dont care if it gives you +144 health or +5% accuracy. I think that there should be a shop that sells the ___ school only cloths but without the stats, so then they would be much cheaper (in comparison to the bazaar) like what they did with cloths from certain realms only with the ___ school only cloths. and doing that with pets would be cool too, they would have no talents or skills, and the most that you could raise them would be 1 point in every stat with XP maxed out. So tell me what you think?

P.S. would these have to be paid with gold or crowns?

P.P.S. the pets couldn't go on the derby and cant hatch other pets

We've already given players the ability to match the look of the clothing they like, with the stats they need.

It's called Stitching.
You can take the stats of one piece of clothing and apply them to another piece of clothing of the same type. Love the stats on your Dragonspyre hat but it doesn't match your Grizzleheim outfit? Find a Grizzleheim hat you like, and move the stats from your Dragonspyre hat, to the new Grizzleheim hat to complete your stylish look.

Eloise Merryweather, who can be found near Zeke in all worlds of the Spiral (including Grizzleheim) has been busy learning how to Stitch! For a small Crowns fee, she will allow you to transfer the Stats of one item onto the Appearance of another.

This process cannot be undone, so please make sure you choose the correct items to be tailored.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.