Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the message boards isnt used for complaining

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Hello, I am tired of people going on the message boards and whine and complain about wild bolters, chain stunners, and judgement. Last I checked, the message boards were used to share information and experiences, NOT to whine and complain and keep telling KI to change it or they will leave Wizard101 forever. ALSO, instead of complaining and whining, why dont you just build up a stategy and use cards that will help prevent these? For example, use tower shields on judgement and it will help you. Like I just said, the message boards isnt for complaining and whining, at least just STOP AND THINK, hey can i use stuff to beat wild bolt? oh yea there is, storm shields. And so on. If I expressed this harshly, I am sorry, but this whining and complaining on the message boards needs to stop!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
The cake is a lie!

Btw I liked how you didn't give a solution to chain stunning. :D

Q.Q

TROLL

.......*´¨)............................................................(¨´*
.....¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨).....(¨*•.¸.. (¨´*•.¸´•.¸
...(¸.•´..........(¸. RiskYourLife •.¸)..........´•.¸)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
but your complaining about people complaining on the message boards, on the message boards, so correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't that make you sterotypical?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I agree. The message boards is supposed to be fun. Not place you complain when you fight chain stun teams and judgment players.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
twilight390 wrote:
but your complaining about people complaining on the message boards, on the message boards, so correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't that make you sterotypical?

more like making him a hipicrit

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
the people that said i was sterotypic and a hypicrit, you are wrong. and i am complaining about the people complaining about judgement, chain stun, and wild bolt. So read the whole thing again

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
stevo12 wrote:
twilight390 wrote:

more like making him a hipicrit
I AM NOT a hypicrit so dont be calling me names like that