Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch while pet training

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
This has happened to me a couple of times. I usually play the cannon fire game to train and feed my pets. Every once in while I will hit the play again button but will be unable to select a training area. I hit the finish button and return to the pet area but then I am unable to interact with anyone or anything. The only way I have found to return things to normal is to log out of the game completely and then log back in.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Thats possible, however I can still go to different places, I.E. the commons ,different realms, different worlds I just can not interact with anyone or anything not even a shopkeeper which leads me to believe I still have some sort of connection.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
mmlonewolf wrote:
This has happened to me a couple of times. I usually play the cannon fire game to train and feed my pets. Every once in while I will hit the play again button but will be unable to select a training area. I hit the finish button and return to the pet area but then I am unable to interact with anyone or anything. The only way I have found to return things to normal is to log out of the game completely and then log back in.

Has this happened to anyone else?

That happens to me sometimes, Every single character disappears and every monster and person does too. It won't let me interact with anything or go through tunnels. No biggie.