Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golem Tower

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I beat the whole tower in one try, but the girl won't accept my items. Its going to make me fight the golems individualy. Which will take more time and energy.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Well, yeah - you can't complete the quest before you have it. That's not how things work. You have to make multiple trips through the Tower.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to do at least three runs of Golem Tower to finish the quest. The first run is the ground floor only (if you don't get the item, you can exit and try again), the second run is to floor 3, and the third run is to floor 5.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
You are missing my point. I beat the tower, therefore I should have all the items needed. Why do it agian? :x

MercMissionary wrote:
You are missing my point. I beat the tower, therefore I should have all the items needed. Why do it agian? :x

You didn't do what you were asked to do. Each step progresses through the tower slowly, you must follow the steps and do what you were instructed, nothing more.

You won't receive rewards for jumping ahead of your assignments.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.