Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I would like to see training points increase. Maybe every 2 levels, compared to the 4. Because, I have a hard time fighting the gobblers and I am level 14. Though, I know using three schools is not what the program is made for.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It would help to know what your wizard's school is.

A level 14 shouldn't need any secondary magic.

Make sure that your deck is setup correctly.

Check to see if you havesomething equipped (not just in your backpack) at every slot. Besides Crowns, the best place to look for good equipment is the Bazaar (although you might want to wait for level 15). Besides health and mana, you might look for attack boosts, and accuracy and power-pip boosts.

At level 14, you are probably at or close to the Barons. The general strategy for those is to take out the sidekick first, then concentrate on the boss.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
it's fine just as it is, besides at higher levels you stop using secondary schools for the most part

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Once your level 20, you will get Training points at every 5 levels. Yes it is a lot, but thats the way the wave goes.

"With the power of Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance, you will win. Flames apon your eyes, seal the frost, control the sea's, summon creatures by memorizing their true name, healing to victory, stealing health, and blading, with the power...A true Wizard can be.
Bring A Wave in your life! WaveBringer."

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I have a fire, myth, and life charater. With the fire cards I noticed you need accuracy items, but I have had a hard time finding any at my level. Though, I know I can buy an accuracy treasure card. I haven't had any problems with myth so far, but it would be nice to have the extra points so I could get both myth and life. I have the healing card for myself and bought an item that had a sprite. It just seem that the leveling is slow, but I know they do that so people don't beat the game to fast. Other then teleporting to friends, I haven't been past Krokatopia and I've had 3 charaters.