Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 48 Balance Spell Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2010
Hope someone has a solution for me!

Having completed everything else, I thought I would clear up my last few remaining quests - the lvl 48 balance spell quest (Sickness and Health) being one of them. I am at the point where I need to defeat Plague Oni - which I have done many times before. However, every time I try I am able to defeat wavebringer but this does not trigger the spawning of Plague Oni. Mossback does not have a quest for me in the instance either. I have previously completed all mossback, wavebringer quests etc.

What am I missing here? From memory I thought you simply got a quest from Mossback in there and when you defeated Wavebringer then Plague Oni would spawn?

Suggestions would be appreciated :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
At that point, you should be able to go in and find Ideyoshi (who turns into Plague Oni when you defeat him).

If Ideyohsi doesn't show up, then send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
the plague oni is in the building behind wavebringer. go in and fight the fist boss and minion and the plague oni will appear. hope this helped.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
mickey100770 wrote:
Hope someone has a solution for me!

Having completed everything else, I thought I would clear up my last few remaining quests - the lvl 48 balance spell quest (Sickness and Health) being one of them. I am at the point where I need to defeat Plague Oni - which I have done many times before. However, every time I try I am able to defeat wavebringer but this does not trigger the spawning of Plague Oni. Mossback does not have a quest for me in the instance either. I have previously completed all mossback, wavebringer quests etc.

What am I missing here? From memory I thought you simply got a quest from Mossback in there and when you defeated Wavebringer then Plague Oni would spawn?

Suggestions would be appreciated :)

Well the mossback, wavebringer, and oakheart quests are just side quests meaning you only do them only once. As for the plague oni issue, I couldn't be much of a help being that I just walk in and go into the temple then fight him. Well I suggest you finish all the actuall dungeon quests (regardless of how annoying the shrine one is).