Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Myth School Club~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
kayay123 wrote:
Even though I am a myth student I don't use my Minions much!

So if you could tell me what sacrifice does and how it is used that would be great

If you could also tell me the advantages of a minion that would be great to.

Minotaur Minion should be fun. I call it menace the Minotaur! I named my frog Fred. Fred the Frog!

Myth Rules!!!

Hello, I have some tips if you are planning to use minions. the two good minions are cyclops and minotaur. I personally think if your that kind of wizard that like to feel protected your choice would be the minotaur minion. The minotaur minion's main spells are tower shield and taunt. He dosnt really attack much but with him you wont have to worry about getting hit by bosses or strong enemies. In case you didnt know what taunt does it makes all enemies go after the one who casted the spell. So that puts minotuar as a defensive minion. Cyclops minion is for wizards that feel like they need aid in a battle. The ups about this minion is that it really cares about you :D. This minion is great for help on bosses! its main spells are myth trap, myth blade, troll, cyclops, sun bird, storm bats, and storm shark. It really helped me in krokotopia and marleybone. He is also very helpful in pvp. What i really like about this minion is that if you have no healing cards he has a fairy, that really helps. My favorite part about this minion is when he dies he makes that best face ever!

Brandon RainBreeze
Myth/Storm wizard Lvl 42

GO MYTH!

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Hey all,
Im new to myth school, in fact just began playing wizard and went with the school that I got through the quiz. So far I am really loving the myth styled wizard and for secondary school I've been using balance. The wizards name if Jason Earthweaver if I remember right. I remember when I first began everquest, I played a mage which for those that have not played eq are dependent on their elementals for protection (though they are capable casters in their own right). I look forward to leveling up my myth wizard and seeing what all they are capable of.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I love Myth! Even if I'm only an apprentice, I think it's an awesome school. And my heart goes out for Cyrus, he's awesome :D. You know... I used to be a major fan of Life... but now... Myth is my number one favorite!

~Tavia Drake, Apprentice Conjurer
Along with:
Sestiva Drake, Grandmaster Theurgist
Victoria Drake (DeathGrove), Magus Necromancer

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Myth used to be my favorite school, only cause my first character (I still have him) was a myth. Now if there was one thing with me and myth, it would be really ugly, and the thing is soloing.

If you could name one thing my myth was bad at, it would be that. Sure there are those cool minions, but my luck and my brains were not at there brightest sight (They still aren't when it comes to myth.

Why?
1. I couldn't draw the minion cards when I positively needed them
2. It was my first time playing and thought fire would be the best choice for secondary
3. My deck was filled with only high pip damage spells, pixies, and the rest were buffs for me
4. I didn't have much health :(

My favorite school is ice currently, so my myth hasn't grown much (He used to be lvl 43, but now lvl 44 for 4 months, maybe more), the only solo he's good at is Tomugawa the Evil.

Wanna add myth? I have been working on him recently for more of the best mooshu myth set for him, so search for Carlos Moonweaver!

(Because it's aproppriate for this thread)
Carlos Moonweaver
lvl 44 myth!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
I love myth the spell quests are awesome as well!!!! The minons do very good work with me especially on bosses heh. I am lvl 31 i almost get the minotaur. woo! now i have seen the minotaur on my ice lvl 50 dude. It looks awesome cant wait.

Cyrus is softing up on me even! xD

GO MYTH!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
OwnMaNoWaR wrote:
Myself, I chose Myth for my first school, and Balance for my second school, and I find I can dish out tremendous amounts of damage. The only thing that I find lacking with the Myth school, is that when you put a prism on a monster or another person, and use the Minotaur spell, the prism affects only the Minotaurs first attack. So if you are fighting a Myth monster that is resistant to myth attacks, you're pretty much wasting 5 pips and all the swords and traps you had on.

you need two traps if you want to have the second attack hurt but luckily
only one sword

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Zurch101 wrote:
sith2 wrote:
Dear Fellow Myth Students,

Myth has low power moves. I think that we should be able to learn ninja pig and ditch earthquake . Ninja pig should be our comeback and for that little bit more power I pray that KI will add more myth stat boosters.

Your Fellow Myth Student,

BlazeLionBlood lvl 37 Myth Student

exactly what you said should be done i don't like the earthquake move but ninja pigs is my favorite i am going to try to notify the creators

earthquake is great i use it a lot not only does it hurt all it breaks shields and blades
you dont know what your talking about

Level 50 myth the master of monsters Nathan Skyshield

Defender
May 28, 2009
I think myth is the best! What I noticed is that not a lot of people are myth. Which I don't understand, it's the BEST. We get many useful minions, attacks, and we get also get the BEST grand pet! So everybody else, BEING MYTH IS AWESOME!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Hi all you myth people...I wanted to tell you what I thought of Myth...I love it!
I'm almost a Grandmaster now, and having my minions by my side have really helped me get through the game, mainly by myself.
The puppet minion is a tough little fellow. He doesn't do large hit points, but he never stops fighting. He starts fighting on the next round, and keeps fighting until killed.
The troll and cyclops minions have different spells depending on how many pips you have when you call for them. I do admit I don't use the troll minion any more, but that's not to say he's not a great help. The cyclops minion has a health spell that really helps when he plays it.
The minotaur minion is very helpful when you are facing high experience foes. He will taunt them so they will fight him instead of you, giving you a chance to get more pips for better spells. It does take a few turns before he plays his taunt spell, but all in all, he's so cool.
My secondary school is fire, which is kind of weak as it fizzles a lot, but it has the meteor spell which really helps when you're fighting other myth villians.
The earthquake spell is THE BEST...it hits all enemies, plus takes all their protection away from them...so cool.
I haven't used the sacrifice minion for pips card yet, but I have used the sacrifice minion for health, which as really helped in fighting. I always try to wait to use this spell until I have another minion in my deck to use right after.
To all those people that have said they don't care for Myth...I don't understand them, I wouldn't have any other main school.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
My Fellow Myth Students,
Hi, it's me again, C rock. I still have the question of how do you get the ninja pig. I don't play this much anymore, but if I found out how I would. So please, lend a hand. I think they should have added more Myth students to Abracadoodle. But, honestly, a one eyed myth student? It would be okay if that was his PET, but the actual STUDENT I find it wrong. Well, keep cool, stay sharp, summon minions, use Humongifrog, and kill so baddies.
Sincerely,
C rock, or Ravens Cloak (both nicknames, real name Chris )

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I LOVE MYTH its the best there is i wish you saw more conjers around though me and my bro are like the only myth students on krok it seams like

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Heallo, i am now joining the myth school club! :D i am so happy to join! my wiz is lvl 44 myth!8)

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Yea ik summoning minions are fun and like the best spells n the game. i mean the golem minion is like a 0 pip spell and he can do about 250 damage before who you are fighting will turn their attntion away from you to the minion. i did that dungeon in krokotopia and completed by myself (thanks to my cyclopes minions) and im a level 20 adept. do you guys think its a wise choice for my secondary school to be death? well i mean you can hurt and get health at the same time but anyway tell me what you think if getting death for my secondary school is good or not.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I'd suggest learning death, life, or storm, but specifically death if that is what intrigues you. I personally use storm as a secondary school and have just reached lvl 42. So I am considering what I will learn if the celestia schools turnout to be useless to me.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
hey for everyone who loves myth just think about the new spells that will come out due to the level cap increasing! Think what kind of things could top orhtrus and the other spells! post your ideas please

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I hope they add more ranged damage spells as in doing between this much damage and this much damage. I also hope that we get more powerful multi spells since earthquake is weak. We also need an orthrus minion or a humongofrog minion. I wish Cyrus would have more spells to offer. I know that we will only get one or two more spells with this update, but I still believe that there are a lot of opportunities to get some really cool spells from Item drops with all the different opponents that we will face in Celestia. Some will drop boss pets that will most likely come with a card. This is where I think KI can get creative and use amulets, wands, swords, athames, rings, etc. to give us school related spells from quests and secret shops to compensate for the fact that the level cap is only being raised 10 lvl's and they plan to release only three new schools. At the same time, I also believe that with only ten new lvl's that some or a lot of the new school spells will be in accessible until the next lvl cap raise.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Myth is like so awesome! I barely see any Myths, but that's part of why I chose it. :P I like being different lol, so I chose to be a Conjurer! I love Minotaur, I hit 1800 with it when I use a Myth Blade, 2 Myth Traps, Time of Legend, Spirit Blade, and Spirit Trap. That's really good at my level lolz, (level 35.) I suggest fellow conjurers farm Yakedo in Crimson Fields for his gear, it's the best for Myth level 35+! Gotta love the minions!!! I LOVE YOU CYCLOPS MINION! xD

Good luck fellow MYTHS!!

~Taylor Swift (Level 35 Myth)~
~Esmee Earth (Level 28 Life)~

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
tanhockman5 wrote:
hey for everyone who loves myth just think about the new spells that will come out due to the level cap increasing! Think what kind of things could top orhtrus and the other spells! post your ideas please

I think it would be cool if they actually made Ninja Pig a real spell, instead of just a treasure card. :P Since I have the Death Ninja pet off Yakedo, and it looks just like Ninja Pig, but death. Plus earthquake is good in PvP, but it isn't very good when fighting a mob in DS and they only have a ice shield or something. It would also be cool if they made a cerberus spell and you see orthrus in the background howling at the moon lol. xD

~Taylor Swift (Level 35 Myth)~
~Esmee Earth (Level 28 Life)~

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
myth is good but when you get to dragon spyre you will find that you can not put out very much damage

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
ya it was hard at first especially using minitour the whole time, but after i got orthrus it got a whole lot easier. Ethanv8 you are kind of right but you have to use your secondary school to help also. But seriously think what spells are going to have to come out to match the level cap being raised to 60. Whatever the spells are going to be they will have to match the challenges of Celsestia. If you have played in the test relam then you will figure out that there will be cool spells for myth that will do alot.

Tanner Dragonblood lvl. 50 Conjurer

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
ArcanaJayne wrote:
I love Myth!

I love the fact that I don't have to worry about begging friends to help me through certain things because I an conjure minions. And the Minotaur spell just knocks my socks off.

Who (besides me) thinks we should be able to get a Minotaur pet?

In game, find me as Abigail MythHammer.
You do get a minotaur pet i have one right now and it gives another minotaur spell it worth anything :) Chris DawnStaff peace yo.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
the 4 minions are
cyclops
puppet
minotaur
troll
what does everybody think is the best one?

lvl50 grandmaster master of monsters

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
It's easily a toss up there. I'd say it's the living puppet when it comes to mobs but the cyclops is better in pvp.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
I have a ?

With attacks with a "Double Tap" (Orthrus/Minoatur) do you need two blades and traps for each hit, or does one blade and trap affect BOTH hits?

MYTH TO THE MAX! :D

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I am a death student with a second school of storm and I think every school should have some sort of club :)