Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Myth School Club~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
i accidently said cerberus above but you learn ortherus not the other one so sorry for me being confused about it. Again you learn Orthrus.

Sorry

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Hey I am a lvl 34 magus conjurer. My Wizards name is Lenora SkyWhisper.
MYTH IS AWESOME! I love all the minions even though we do have some weak attacks we do come in handy when someone needs help. Lol i remember my mom always saying: SUMMON YOUR CYCLOPS! It was easy when i was defeating Grubb. All those minions. Some of the quests that Cyrus DRake give us are hard though. But the things we get after the quests come in handy. Like peirce. When i was doing an arena battle he put up a myth shield and i took it right off him. He said: WOAH WOAH WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MYTH SHIELD ! I said: Well that was peirce. Also cleanse ward that come in handy.
I like using Binding light. Especially on the bosses lol. I can not wait till i get Minotaur Minion. Btw my secondary school is life. I think that Myth School is SO AWESOME. My one question though what is up with Cyrus Drake? He always wants to get rid of us lol

Explorer
May 24, 2009
Broglesasul wrote:
sweet! thanks :) what's his pip cost if you don't mind my asking? currently i have a good portion of my extra training points into cards from the marleybone trainer to give me pips for sacrificing my minions for more pips, didn't know if this was gonna be a sac pet or the reason for me to use pips lol.
marybone trainer? where!?

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
GuidoRaso wrote:
Quick Question, whats the negative or downside to going Fire School as primary and Myth as secondary, I would hate to start all over (though I am only at level 10) but I am having a more and more difficult time with this combo I think. Perhaps I am missing something....thanks!

if you want myth as a second school then your main school should be death. this works as a GREAT combo because you can save up some pips placing death balde and trap, then use ghould to get some of your health back. then use something really powerful like Cyclopes.

i don't think it is to late to start over.
heck I START OVER ALL THE TIME! i don't know why, i gguess i like to switch around alot

anyways if you need any help i would be happy to offer my assistance!

just look for Zachary Earthbane normally hanging around the commons or olde town

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Zurch101 wrote:
hello fellow myth students

(MYTH ROCKS)

i have actually tried every school and thought i would never find the school for me and then i tried Myth..............and well i loved it

myth's attacks hurt quite a lot and don't fizzle too much and we have minions

i would suggest myth to anyone

by the way can't wait to learn ninja pigs

hey man i don't mean to rain on your parade but i was crushed when i heard this to.

ninja pigs isn't a myth spell, it's a treasure card you get from fighting ninja pigs in mooshu

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
hey i'm a new myth wizard and i'm glad i'm not the only one who likes the myth school. :D

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I got two things to say.

1: I think myth wizards should be allowed to have two different minions in battle. Part of a myth wizard's power lies in his minions. Personally i would have my troll and cyclops as I am still in marelybone.

2:Myth is more of a strategy class. Using earthquake and minion spells right, myth could decimate the compitition. The point of this second statement is "NO ONE CAN CONQUER MYTH"

Survivor
May 24, 2009
HI my fellow myth people,

i have been in myth for a while now..... it was my first character i got to level 20 and wanted to try other wizards. after i realized i loved myth the most ( no offense to other schools ) i went back to my myth. although i am level 49 now i LOVE myth school and i encourage you other myths to keep playing on myth! i think it is the best school even though balance shield allot. and for the people who aren't myth, after reading this you might consider joining it! and for the myth haters, please dont hate ANY class for if you have battling problems with it, try another stratigy. and just to let people know, i have orthrus now the last myth spell, i hit 8,382 on a boss. That is the highest i have hit and i think the highest i ever WILL hit. thanks for reading! :D

- Kelsey Myth ( character name )

Survivor
May 24, 2009
dwg78 wrote:
hi am a myth dude i am almost to level 48 and i want to know if cerebes is a lvl X spell thanks :D
ps my students name is devin fairy song

dear dwg78,
I would like to let you know that the level 48 pet and spell for myth is in fact Orthrus he is a 2 headed dog and is very powerful. I found this out at level 38 and was SO excited it leaded me to quest all the time i was online, and infact in about 3 weeks, i got to level 48 and finished the Orthrus quest. ( i would suggest having potions, myth-storm transfer thing, and a lot of fairys. if you ever meet me ( character name: Kelsey Myth ) i would be happy to make you some othrus treasure cards for when you get the quest!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Zurch101 wrote:
sith2 wrote:
Dear Fellow Myth Students,

Myth has low power moves. I think that we should be able to learn ninja pig and ditch earthquake . Ninja pig should be our comeback and for that little bit more power I pray that KI will add more myth stat boosters.

Your Fellow Myth Student,

BlazeLionBlood lvl 37 Myth Student

exactly what you said should be done i don't like the earthquake move but ninja pigs is my favorite i am going to try to notify the creators

i dont want to make anyone mad but, my opinion is earthquake can hit 1,500 and also, it helps because it removes the shields like -80 shields and that is VERY useful to me sometimes.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
GuidoRaso wrote:
YIKES!
SO that said, I assume now at lvl 11 its too late to switch!?

Is that true or not? Life and Fire, sounds decent...I do like Myth so far, nice damage on my end and I am getting ok creatures as well....

Seems like Myth requires a bit more pips than the Fire school, but overall, seems to be working well for me...

Appreciate your reply on this or anyone else who may have some advise or even if its possible to change schools at this point or would I need to make a new Wizard!?

Gabriel Fireleaf!

Hey gabriel, it's okay, remember u can has 5 more characters worth of space, but if you don't have it, that's okay too!
it's fine to start over, but make sure that you are absolutely positive on that.
I am Myth, obviously, but my secondary school is fire; choose what you like best, okay?
and if you need help on quests, find me in wiz. city sometime.
i have not done the dungeon at the very end, dont ask plz.

good luck,
Brooke Ravenbreeze lvl 24 Conjuror

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I am interested that you are having a Myth School Club. I am very interested of that. To those who don't know me, I am Cody MythCaster, an adept conjurer. The reason why I am in Myth because of the minions. The Cyclops Minion for example is very powerful and can cast donate pips like a mander minion. Also, myth is the only element that can cast more then one minion. Anyway, I'll be sending messages later on, if you want to make friends with me to anyone who reads this, I am now usually in Marleybone

GO MYTH!!!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
sith2 wrote:
Dear Fellow Myth Students,

Myth has low power moves. I think that we should be able to learn ninja pig and ditch earthquake . Ninja pig should be our comeback and for that little bit more power I pray that KI will add more myth stat boosters.

Your Fellow Myth Student,

BlazeLionBlood lvl 37 Myth Student

true, but earthquake can be very useful in pvp because of the ability to remove shields

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Myth is AWESOME! I'm a Level 46 conjurer and I agree, minions really are helpful. I really like Minotaur Minion because it taunts and sheilds, making towers a whole lot easier.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Hi Hi its me again.
I finally lvled up with Lenora SkyWhisper. She is almost lvl 41. YAY! I told my bffs that i finally got DS (DragonSpyre). They were screaming like crazy. But ya anyways myth is the best school out there. I always brag bout it . But hey We Fellow Conjurers Deserve Bragging Rights. Lol. I LOOOVE my Minotaur minion that i FINALLY got. I did something real stupid one day . I summoned Mr. Minotaur (minotaur minion) during pvp and ya i lost. But last week? Ya last week i beet a GrandStorm at ranked PvP. IT WAS SOOO AWESOME! Myth does have its cons but it is still a VERY strong school.

Maybe We can meet sometime.
Tell me when and what realm.
I hang out in the commons.
Lenora SkyWhisper lvl 40 Master Conjurer :D

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
ok this goes out to all the myth brothers in 1v1 pvp. the best way to fight off anything is by starting a blade and shield build up. Start with your blade(myth and spirit blades 2 of each plus myth dome). Then shield for who ever you are fighting(if balance i would buy some tower shields) then wait for them too attack. if you are loaded with power pips and 2 orthrus cards then you are all good, if not then use a single stun or infection to get one pip. if they have myth shields use pierce to remove then wait for them to attack and fire 2 orthrus back to back and game over it even works for ice.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
104j wrote:
meaking1 wrote:
myth is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all you other classes will never defeat us i have to two best classes on my side myth main and life secondery

wanna bet?
Justin spellrider lvl 37

sure justin lets go
Chris Dragonhammer lvl 48 myth, rank: captain

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
I think I'm a level 10 myth o: in Cyclops Lane, I have other wizards that are way higher. Anyways I was wondering if some one could advise me on a neat deck setup. I love to have nice ones, especially since it helps a lot in battle. All my other wizard's decks i keep organized and well managed. I just cant seem to get down a myth deck... Any help?

Lvl 10 Myth ~*~ Ginelle SilverLeaf ~*~

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Myth is the best ever. You can summon minions to help you out. Andyes...they are totally fair in pvp for those people who say they are not fair. SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
i am not myth but i just wont to know what do you do after you win the game

if you know tell me plz

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
The Myth school is awesome! I don't care who you are, you gotta love myth! You get all the minions and the cool pets and everything! Balance is cool too! I am a level 23 Conjurer/Socerer. Myth and balance is a good combination. You can power up with myth attacks, and up your attack while lowering your opponents with balance.

Sincerely,
Eric Myth
Lvl 23 Conjurer/Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I really enjoy Myth.

After summoning my minion, I dont even have to use mana. I just wand away, or buff/debuff mobs while my minion does the dirty work.

Now, my Myth wizard is only level 14, lol, so of course I still have it easy, but I will only look forward to more fun as I enter the world of Krokotopia.

Good luck in Krokotopia! :) Friend request me if you need help.......

Sincerely,
Eric Myth
Lvl 23 Conjurer/Sorcerer

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
After having one of almost every school and deleting those I didn't like I now have two myth wizards, one at level 43 and one at level 12. I love myth!! I even love professor Drake. He is tough, but that is his way of weeding out the weak students. You have to be strong to be a conjurer because if your summons gets loose from your control it will turn on you and end up beating up on you instead of your enemy.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
kayay123 wrote:
Even though I am a myth student I don't use my Minions much!

So if you could tell me what sacrifice does and how it is used that would be great

If you could also tell me the advantages of a minion that would be great to.

Minotaur Minion should be fun. I call it menace the Minotaur! I named my frog Fred. Fred the Frog!

Myth Rules!!!
i agree, kaykay, i love myth! but.... wat holiday is for myth??? does anyone know? cause i have to know!!!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Yo all! I just subscribed, and my Character is a Myth level 26. I have just enterd Marleybone, and have to say Myth ROCKS THE HOUSE DOWN!!!
My minions ROCK, and the spells are EXCELLENT!!!!
I just have one question: How do you get the Ninja Pig Spellcard? Ninja Pigs are my favorite addition to the game, and when I found out they were Myth, I went BALLISTIC! Please help.