Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Myth School Club~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Myself, I chose Myth for my first school, and Balance for my second school, and I find I can dish out tremendous amounts of damage. The only thing that I find lacking with the Myth school, is that when you put a prism on a monster or another person, and use the Minotaur spell, the prism affects only the Minotaurs first attack. So if you are fighting a Myth monster that is resistant to myth attacks, you're pretty much wasting 5 pips and all the swords and traps you had on.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
ArcanaJayne wrote:
I love Myth!

I love the fact that I don't have to worry about begging friends to help me through certain things because I an conjure minions. And the Minotaur spell just knocks my socks off.

Who (besides me) thinks we should be able to get a Minotaur pet?

In game, find me as Abigail MythHammer.

You can get a minotaur pet in mooshu in the tree of life.

MYTH RULES!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Well I have to say that I am indeed a true fan of myth, It's my primary school I love my minions so much. I went with storm as seconday for the damage that i could deal outright. but the more i got to thinking about it using s secondary for damage doesn't make much sense because the power pips you get to me is just a waste. I can see if you wanted to go Life for the healing that to me wouldn't be much of a waste cause it's keeping you alive, lol. But Myth all the way! Add me fellow Myth users if you ever need help and i can help let me know.

-Seth ThunderShield
(Level 20 Myth/Thunder)
-Helephant Realm

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
I am not myth however my friend is and it looks really cool. Well a lot of you have been talking about conserving mana.Well i think that things should give you Way less mana cause i never run out unless i flee. Anyway i think Myth is pretty cool with all the minions and stuff and i might make a myth char one day.

Joseph LifeRider
Level 27 Life/Storm Wizard
Currently In Marleybone ( I beat krokopatra alone)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Aye the Myth school is very neato...

I only have one wizard enrolled at Wizard school.. she is Stephanie Legendweaver a 46th Myth/Ice/Life/Balance Wizard.. built strictly for solo play... so far she is undefeated.... well maybe one or 2 defeats/flee when I got jumped at low life

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
I have ONE thing to say... only one.... MYTH IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! :P
ElizabethMythGem *lvl 30 conjurer*

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
hi im firedude and i was on after closed beta i say myth is a helpful class and it would great for helping people in battle ive helped my friends and they have survived most battle :D

MYTH ROCKS !!!!!! FIREDUDE847 LVL 35 MYTH i know what your thinking

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I'm only lvl 15, a few quests into Krokotopia, quite a few actually, and I chose Death as my secondary. Its because of the favored Hit&Heal abilities they have. I let my minions cause a lot of havoc, then just use that if I need some extra health or I want to speed things along.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
hello fellow myth students

(MYTH ROCKS)

i have actually tried every school and thought i would never find the school for me and then i tried Myth..............and well i loved it

myth's attacks hurt quite a lot and don't fizzle too much and we have minions

i would suggest myth to anyone

by the way can't wait to learn ninja pigs

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
I love myth i am a level 22 and i love this game but i never get to play because my brother (who made the account is addicted) my other school is storm but i never use it so basically i love myth. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :x :x :x 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Warik wrote:
What do you guys think of Death as a 2ndary would life or storm be better?

Hi me again and i would pick storm because it has gotten me out of some pretty tough spots and its boosted on myth enemines which have riest against myth

but life would be my second choice

i would not choose death because in my opionon they do not heal you as much as everyone say

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Dear Fellow Myth Students,

Myth has low power moves. I think that we should be able to learn ninja pig and ditch earthquake . Ninja pig should be our comeback and for that little bit more power I pray that KI will add more myth stat boosters.

Your Fellow Myth Student,

BlazeLionBlood lvl 37 Myth Student

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
I am a death wizard, not myth, but I did have it as my second.(until I swiched to life for the healing.) I think myth i sooo cool! that is all i have to say :)

Survivor
May 25, 2009
sith2 wrote:
Dear Fellow Myth Students,

Myth has low power moves. I think that we should be able to learn ninja pig and ditch earthquake . Ninja pig should be our comeback and for that little bit more power I pray that KI will add more myth stat boosters.

Your Fellow Myth Student,

BlazeLionBlood lvl 37 Myth Student

exactly what you said should be done i don't like the earthquake move but ninja pigs is my favorite i am going to try to notify the creators

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
myth is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all you other classes will never defeat us i have to two best classes on my side myth main and life secondery

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
uh i am a myth wizard member what secondary class should i have all the other wizards seem better than me :( :( :(

Survivor
May 25, 2009
merlin195 wrote:
uh i am a myth wizard member what secondary class should i have all the other wizards seem better than me :( :( :(

I always say no matter what school you are your secondary school should be:

Storm - for the big attacks that myth dosen't get
or
Life - for the high accuracy and the healing

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
I am a grandmaster myth student. i feel that orthrus should hit 590 to all enemies (optional: and put myth wards on them)
From,
Robert MythHunter(Lvl 50 Grandmaster Orthrus pet)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
my characters name is jacob spellhunter and i was wondering if fire would be a good secondary school ?

jacob spellhunter level 33
go myth

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
ArcanaJayne wrote:
Broglesasul wrote:
Hi all, I'm lvl 32 and looking forward to my lvl 38 Minion. but I don't yet know what form he takes. can you tell me what it is? thanks!

It's a minotaur minion! He doesn't inflict a lot of damage, his job is to distract one bad guy so you can pound on the other. He's also very good at taking care of himself. 8)

That sound rather discouraging. I was hoping that at level 38, you could get another minion that behaves similarly to the cyclops minion, except with more powerful spells. I wouldn't mind taking damage myself if my minion could also do powerful spells. This would especially important for me as most of my spells are buffs and I only keep a few humongofrogs and seraphs from the life school to attack.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
my name is kevin deathgiver grandmaster conjurer level 50. i have played other wizards and to me myth rocks the best over all. no we dont have the heal or shields of other schools, but what we do have is endurance!learn from your mistakes or die

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Hello fellow Mythies! :D
I think my prof. dose not like me because of my British actsent. But that can not stop my love for Conjertion. I have black hair, blue eyes, pink lips, and slitly tan skin. I'm working on Kroc, and I'm ok at it. :( I wonder how everyone did Wizard City. Well anyway, my secondary school is Storm. I think the Blue Cylclopes pet and proffser Drake look alot alike. Think about it! They're both bald and they use there wand/hammer the same way in there hand you know? I would love it if we could set up a meeting sometime in the Myth tower. Cheers!
Your friend,
Kymma Mythhunter
Lvl 12 Myth Goddess 8)

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009