Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire - I did it

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Well today was a big day for me. I did it. I beat Malistaire! I also got My GM today. But later on after beating Malistaire by doing side quests that I had not finished. Even though I am done with him and completed that quest, I still have many side quests to finish. Pitty we can't start "gaining" points for our soon to be new levels of up to level 60.

I won't ruin the Lair of Malistaire by telling you what you are in for. But I will say this. I was a bit floored at it. I was expecting some really hard stuff and high level beasts. But it was actually easier than some of the stuff I had to beat to get to it. The quest that leads up to the port to Malistaires Lair was really a pain in the face. I didn't like having to go through all that trouble just to create a "port". Once it was done however it was kinda fun.

I look forward to the next step now.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Thanks for not including spoilers about the dungeon, considering that there are probably 10,000 threads, website blogs, walkthroughs, and/or videos on the internet that detail the entire instance.

Good to hear that Malistaire was so easy. Next up, you can try Briskbreeze Tower and what they call the "Warehouse" in Marleybone. You'll find that those are a walk in the park, too.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
colagada wrote:
Thanks for not including spoilers about the dungeon, considering that there are probably 10,000 threads, website blogs, walkthroughs, and/or videos on the internet that detail the entire instance.

Good to hear that Malistaire was so easy. Next up, you can try Briskbreeze Tower and what they call the "Warehouse" in Marleybone. You'll find that those are a walk in the park, too.

\

Really? I heard you can't solo them. I heard they were hard.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Noyeh, I believe Colagada was being a bit sarcastic but never mind. Good job on Malistaire!!

A quick suggestion now that you're grand. Rather than wasting experience points before they raise the level cap, why not start a new wizard? I have 6 wizards and they are all fun! Try a few different schools, they all play very differently. Death has the coolest level 42 spell, storm is wicked powerful and balance is a great school, even for the soloing player.

At any rate, have fun!