Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear professor greyrose: Am I right for ice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Dear professor Greyrose,

On my main character, When I went through the ravenwood tour. I heard that " Ice magic isn't for the impatient or flighty, oh heavens no!" Well, I like to have my battles end quickly and with me having a lot of health in the end. Am I right for ice? I'm some what impatient, but I am not flighty.

So the question still remains am I right for ice? Also, I wanted to try one of the ' lesser used schools.' Please reply and write back thank you

From Ronan FireHeart at 1108 krokotopia.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I don't have an ice wizard so others will have to speak from more experience but I started ice and dropped it in Krok. The battles took way too long and it appeared that ice didn't get it's blade until some fairly high level.

But I have all the other schools and if you want quick battles, storm is your school. Fast and furious. Once you get your minion (level 18) he takes most of the damage so you just build up and usually hit once to end the battle.

All the schools have their strengths though. And some people say ice is their favorite. So who knows, you might like it!

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
I think you are. If you want to end battles with lots of health and it dosen't take a whole lot of time if you have friends that are willing to help.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Your perfect for ice man. I'm a grand of ice myself and when it comes to battling sometimes I'll take my time and others just want it to end. I'm like you, kinda impatient, but not flighty.

Daniel Stormglade: Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Daniel Lotussmith: Master lvl 44 Diviner

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I bet the Ice School wwould be great for you! Or maybe I just think that because I'm a Thaumatage.

Thaurmatages are patient and take their time in battle; they don't just go right into attacking. The Ice School consists of lots of ward and absorb spells, with an 80% accuracy rate. Most personal attire has to do with resistance and increasing maximum health points. Their aren't very many Thaurmatages, so this is definitely NOT a popular school. The school gemstone is sapphire, and the colors are light blue and white. Clothing is also avaliable in dark blue and dark purple.

See you in class,

Connor Raveneyes

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
ZanRyu011 wrote:
Dear professor Greyrose,

On my main character, When I went through the ravenwood tour. I heard that " Ice magic isn't for the impatient or flighty, oh heavens no!" Well, I like to have my battles end quickly and with me having a lot of health in the end. Am I right for ice? I'm some what impatient, but I am not flighty.

So the question still remains am I right for ice? Also, I wanted to try one of the ' lesser used schools.' Please reply and write back thank you

From Ronan FireHeart at 1108 krokotopia.

I don't know. I think Ice is for you, but you should have Storm as your second school. Storm will end your battles quickly, and Ice as a first school will keep you in the duel and let you end it with a lot of health. Hope I helped.

P.S. I have an Ice wizard and a Storm wizard.