Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Sprite

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Alright, i am level 47 and trying to collect evry myth pet, and i forgot one, myth sprite. I have defeated rattlebones at least 20 times and haven't got it yet. It did the same for blue ghost, and i gave up on that because i tried 37 time exacltly! I counted. Is there like a rule about high level wizards getting wizard city drops?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
gtheo wrote:
Alright, i am level 47 and trying to collect evry myth pet, and i forgot one, myth sprite. I have defeated rattlebones at least 20 times and haven't got it yet. It did the same for blue ghost, and i gave up on that because i tried 37 time exacltly! I counted. Is there like a rule about high level wizards getting wizard city drops?

luck of the draw my friend... some people get it on their first try and others get it on their 100th <or more> try. It's just all part of the 'fun' i guess :-)

ellie

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
gtheo wrote:

it's just about luck.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Nah, it's just random. When I turned GrandMaster, that's when I started pet collecting. I got the myth sprite from Rattlebones in 5 tries, and the blue ghost from General Akillies on the first try. So practically it's a random chance you'll get pet drops.

Hero
May 02, 2009
The chances of getting a certain item (like pets) are random. My life got a sprite pet from alicane swiftarrow on her first try, but again, the results are random.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
gtheo wrote:

Well, I got my myth sprite the first time I tried and I was a level 42 so I think it's just luck. My life person has tried over 40 times trying to get the life sprite! :-(