Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what happened to my pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
i had a friend who told me where to get storm cat. i got it about ten fights later. and now i can't find it! i looked on every one of my charaters and still can't find it! please please please i don't know what happened to it. i don't know if my VERY ANNOYING BROTHER DELETED IT so can i somehow get it recovered i don't want to have to fight this boss many times all over again.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sean563 wrote:
i had a friend who told me where to get storm cat. i got it about ten fights later. and now i can't find it! i looked on every one of my charaters and still can't find it! please please please i don't know what happened to it. i don't know if my VERY ANNOYING BROTHER DELETED IT so can i somehow get it recovered i don't want to have to fight this boss many times all over again.

It might be that your backpack is full. If it is, things get put in your Bank. Check your Bank.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If it was deleted or sold in the shop, it's gone, period.

Check your backpack, your bank, and your shared bank. If the pet isn't there, check your wizard's residence, as pets can be placed like furniture, and pets will wander around.

If you can't find it, you'll need to go farm Herkir (or whoever else drops this pet) again. Herkir is located in Mirkholm Keep in Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
You may want to try looking in your bank in your dorm room. If your backpack was full when you got the pet it was placed in your bank.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
first of all did you get the pet second of all maybe it it went it your BANK! if you have the same question before you post about it look in your BANK people

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
well this has happened to me after the matinace (sorry if mispelled) i went to my house to go to marlybone and i noticed my snow serpent disappeared. so it might have been deleted from the update. if so send it to kingsisle. if not it was sold on accident.