Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HOW!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18
Balance - levels 18 and 38
Myth - levels 2, 7, 18 and 38

Once you earn your minion, it will appear as a card that you must put in your deck. Once the card is in your deck, it becomes available as one of the cards that appear when you are in a duel.
Casting the spell (when it appears, and you have enough pips) will summon a creature to assist you in the duel.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Also, the game has what are called Henchmen. These can be hired (summoned) while in a battle.

Henchmen don't work for free. They charge from 20-50 Crowns, depending on their level and they will leave after the battle is over (they don't follow you to another battle or to the next floor of a dungeon/instance).

You can access Henchmen from the Crowns Shop (upper left corner of your screen). Once summoned, the battle timer will reset to 30 seconds, so you have time to plan your next move. You can hire as many Henchmen as you have room for on your side of the battle circle (up to 3 if you're alone).

Henchmen can make some of the tougher boss battles easier. They're useful if you're having trouble with a certain boss and can't find any players to help. Although I never used any on my Life Wizard, I find myself sneaking one in here and there on my newer wizards.

When you use the Crowns menu for Henchmen, I recommend that you use the List (the three lines in a yellow circle) option and sort them by clicking on "Name", so that you can find what you want more easily.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
When you hit a certain level, you'll get a message from your teacher and it will say "come to me for your next spell." Then you have to do a quest, and you will get your Minion Card.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Myth totally, has the most minions...Thanks Zeke!

"With the power of Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance, you will win. Flames apon your eyes, seal the frost, control the sea's, summon creatures by memorizing their true name, healing to victory, stealing health, and blading, with the power...A true Wizard can be.
Bring A Wave in your life! WaveBringer."