Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

helephant cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
Kingofnancy wrote:
where do you get the recipie to craft this card?

you can get it from bernie, the fire tree, but you have to be a fire wizard master artisan. for the recipes that need treasure cards, buy them at the bazaar

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Fire wizards can get the Helephant Teasure Card recipe at Bernie, the Fire Tree. If you are not fire, and don't have any people on your friends list who are fire and are willing to make the cards for you, then you can also get them as drops in Ravenscar by battling Eirti Shadowsmirk.
I really hope that helps. If you STILL are bugged about it and can't do any of the above, meet up with me ingame sometime and i'll help you.
-Amber Rosepetal
Da Fire Wiz :-D

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
poseygirlolive wrote:
Fire wizards can get the Helephant Teasure Card recipe at Bernie, the Fire Tree. If you are not fire, and don't have any people on your friends list who are fire and are willing to make the cards for you, then you can also get them as drops in Ravenscar by battling Eirti Shadowsmirk.
I really hope that helps. If you STILL are bugged about it and can't do any of the above, meet up with me ingame sometime and i'll help you.
-Amber Rosepetal
Da Fire Wiz :-D
o my gosh you have no idea how much that helps me! i ben waiting for someone to post where to find helephant cards for a long time! TY TY TY TY TY! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D