Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Key is hilarious

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2010

I am new player to this game , only a few weeks, and with some help of a good friend I have made in thee game , I finished Dragonspyre the other night , and went on my search for the key the next evening.
I decided to go alone and was doing ok till I got to the clock tower . I never died so hard and laughed so much at the same time.
I dont want to say too much as to not ruin it for others who haven't gotton there yet. But is was great.
My death wizard has gotton a little arrogant , thinking she would be ok doing the clock tower alone , thinking as long as their are victims alive to steal health , she can stay alive. Boy was she wrong. lol , She did ok alone until she got to the boss with the skeletons . Completely unprepared for them and the other creature that lurks below the floor. lol
Thanks so much for this quest. I havent laughed that hard in a while. I think I am going to have to wait for my friend in order to finish this one, not to mention my death wizard needed to be knocked off that high horse of hers.
If you are adding more quest like that , I will definately stick around. What a great imagination. Thanks

Adherent
May 20, 2010
While it can be done by fewer, you probably will want to take four wizards in. The boss on the top floor is tough.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
I did the clock tower it and I hope that Celestia will soon open.
I hope that it will not require muti-player play to get through.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Speaking of the tower in Marleybone I heard we do not have to complete it for celestia. How will KI go about it to introduce Celestia. Will the tower have to be beaten to get to Celestia? If not then I am not gonna waste time doing a Cheating tower and blowing gold on Pot refills. If we do have to do the tower I sure hope KI makes it a non-cheating tower, and I would like celestia to be solo friendly, unlike Malastires lair.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
markeis12 wrote:

Can the tower be done with just one player and hired henchmen? I hear it is hard. But was wondering if it would work with a soloist with henchmen.

Defender
May 31, 2010

Can the tower be done with just one player and hired henchmen? I hear it is hard. But was wondering if it would work with a soloist with henchmen.

I finished this quest the other night with the help of some good friends I met in the game.
Now from what I have read in the updates , They are not going to require completion of this quest to gain access to Celestia when it is released. Currently it is just a really fun quest to play with friends.
I would not recommend using hired henchman to play this quest. They might do you more harm than good , considering the way this quest needs to be fought effectively. I dont want to give out too much info and ruin this quest for anyone , but dont waste your crowns on this one with henchman.
But you should definately give it a try. It really does have a few surprises , and is not boring. Keeps a young wizard on their toes.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
noyeh wrote:

No. Actually, you'd be better off going alone than if you used Henchmen. One of the strategies used in the "Warehouse" is to NOT attack certain enemies until they can be taken out in one turn. Another strategy is to attack enemies in a certain order and leave the others alone. Since Henchmen attack whoever they please, it would foil the necessary strategies.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
I have done the Celestia preview and I want to know when the new area will be aviable.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
markeis12 wrote:
I have done the Celestia preview and I want to know when the new area will be aviable.

can you tell me howto beat it i have tried a couple times and it's extremely hard

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
markeis12 wrote:

(bo1287 Grandmaster Diviner) I cant wait for Celestia to come out too! I am getting very ancy and would like to travel to the new world. The creators said that Celesit would be out by late June and it is now early August. Please hurry creators! I dont think i can wait much longer?!

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
ferret4034 wrote:
markeis12 wrote:

can you tell me howto beat it i have tried a couple times and it's extremely hard

(bo1287 Grandmaster Diviner) The trick to the "Warehouse" is always bring four people. The First Boss: You take out life henchman first. Next you take out storm henchman. Finally you take out the ice henchman. The reason you do this is because the boss wil call "Help Me!!!" When he does that he has his henchman attack the person or persons that attacked him. So take out the henchman in the order i told you and then take out the boss. That way the boss can call "Help Me!!!" and nothing will happen.
The Wraiths: This one is easy. Take them all out at the same time because the bosses have the same health as the regular people in the tower.
Final boss: First take out the cat, because he is the healer (reminder! dont heal while the cat is still alive. he uses rebirth). After the cat is dead kill the rats. Finally kill the BIG boss (make sure you have death shields with you because the boss uses scarecrow). He doesnt use it for the health he gets, he uses it for damage. The rtick is not to power up. You just keep attacking and it puts enough damage on him eventually and then you can wand him and he will die. So try my strategy and you are bound ton win. I reccomend that you be at least level 48 so you have all your spells. Thats when i did it. Thanks for reading :)

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009