Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To play your pet instead of your character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
I just had this crazy idea!!... what if in the character selection we could click like an > button and be able to play our pets and create an adventure for our pets and not just our characters? would that be awesome? just our pets not have a "master" just wild pets running around fighting evil creatures and get armor like your character and when you equip that pet it will still have the armor on but in this seperate world it does nothing... just to look cool.

Shawna DragonFlame Level 50 storm

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
TwilightMidna13 wrote:
I just had this crazy idea!!... what if in the character selection we could click like an > button and be able to play our pets and create an adventure for our pets and not just our characters? would that be awesome? just our pets not have a "master" just wild pets running around fighting evil creatures and get armor like your character and when you equip that pet it will still have the armor on but in this seperate world it does nothing... just to look cool.

Shawna DragonFlame Level 50 storm

I love that Idea! We could just choose one of our pets and play on them.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
I would like to complain.
The new pet system is just AWFUL.
Now in order to get a spell from certain pets, you have to level it up to Ancient or even EPIC, thats just tedious. Whats the point of working hours on that pet, just for a spell. If it needs to give a spell give it right away, especially if the ranked pet races doesn't give pet experience. Iam fine with the hatching system, it works, but, KI, PLEASE consider changing the system a little, I am not alone here. :|

-Andrew

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
I was thinking about that! I was thinking you could go to your house and there could be another door that asks, would you like to do your pets adventure? and you could be your pet and go into another world of pets.. That'd be cool and you'd have to defeat malistare's evil pet, or another evil pet WOULDNT THAT BE EPIC? :P :P :P

Explorer
May 19, 2009
i agree with the way its set up i dont think its really fair that it gives the card at such a high age.and the mixing system is way off Three wraiths back to back. when mmixed with helephant.not happy about this so they were a wee bit stronger than my level 48 death wraith but so what we mix pets to get something diff.not the same thing we have.and so i try once more mixing it with a random Storm cat all i get is another storm cat.the mixing system needs to be more in tune with what is out there.and more a close nit hatching sytem to make the pets not all about the School they are assinged too.everyone PLAYER should be able to use a mixed hatched pet!

as far as the storyline n andventures as your pet Really awesome idea give the game more of twist.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Kooldudes924 wrote:
I was thinking about that! I was thinking you could go to your house and there could be another door that asks, would you like to do your pets adventure? and you could be your pet and go into another world of pets.. That'd be cool and you'd have to defeat malistare's evil pet, or another evil pet WOULDNT THAT BE EPIC? :P :P :P

That would be interesting. I wonder what kind of pet malistaire would have?

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Spookytown97 wrote:
I would like to complain.
The new pet system is just AWFUL.
Now in order to get a spell from certain pets, you have to level it up to Ancient or even EPIC, thats just tedious. Whats the point of working hours on that pet, just for a spell. If it needs to give a spell give it right away, especially if the ranked pet races doesn't give pet experience. Iam fine with the hatching system, it works, but, KI, PLEASE consider changing the system a little, I am not alone here. :|

-Andrew

I agree. I think pets should give cards at teen or adult.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
That would be cool.
I think Malistare should have a pet that isn't availible normally, like a three-headed shadow dog made of PURE EVIL. I got a little carried away. oops.

Iridian Dusksotne
Level 30 Magus Thamaturge
Marleybone

OR

Sir Orio
Teen Inferno Cat
With my master