Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

UM PROBLEM PLZ HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
ok this isnt exactly a Q&A (well it kinda is) My MORON sis went and deleted the wizard101 icon off of my desktop and i did searches for it and nothing pops up, i also checked the all programs thing wasnt in there either. does anyone know how to get the icon back up cuz i can login but only from the website and its annoying. o and PLUS i really dont wanna hav 2 uninstall the whole game and then reinstall it cuz my comp is slow and last time it took a whole day before it got half done. plz plz plz plz plz help if u no a way PLZ O PLZ O PLZ O comment and tell me cuz it takes me ten minutes just to get to the website and login.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Best thing to do, is look in the recylce bin or click the "Start" button at bottom left screen then click "Search" and type in Wizard101.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Click the start button then look at the icons and see if you see it, if you do, click it and drag it to the main screen. (Sorry if it dont work) Hope this helps.

Administrator
Hello Young Wizard!

You should be able to locate the Wizard101 executable by looking in the folder the game was installed to. Typically that is "C:\Program Files\KingsIsle Entertainment\Wizard101\" (for WinXP) and "C:\Program data\KingsIsle Entertainment\Wizard101\" (For Win 7).

Once you find the "Wizard101.exe" file, just right click it and drag it to your desktop. It will prompt you if you want to make a short cut or not.

Good luck!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
lol you dont need that icon to get it going and you can easily get it back. step 1. go to w101 website (www.wizard101.com) and log in. step 2. click on play button in the top left corner under the sign that says Wizard 101. step 3. look at the top of the website for the message that says that the game wants to install wizardlauncher. allow it to download and voila your back in business. cya in the spiral!