Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where should I look?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2010
Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
I often look in the tree of life. They are the rare reagents in black lotus, and those are often rare. There is always 3 in tree of life, and you can farm there ;)

Hero
May 27, 2009
Black Pearls are found with Black Lotus, so look for those. Also - buy the transmute recipe so that you can make them at your card crafting station.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
markeis12 wrote:
Where should I go to get the transmute recipe.
the transmute recipe is in the housing shop in mooshu or you can go to bazaar but mooshu is cheaper by like a thousand. And the black pearl recipe costs fifteen black lotuses, FOR ONE! :( only wish they were easier to find even when a somehow convince my friends to help me look for some i never find lotuses that might have a chance of the pearl i dont even see the point in crafting quests

Defender
May 31, 2010
markeis12 wrote:
Where should I go to get the transmute recipe.

The transmute recipes are always available from the vendor who gives the crafting quest. For transmuting black pearls from black lotuses , Toshia in MooShu sells the recipe. Usually these recipes are not located on their main page , so click on the top right of his page to flip through all the recipes he sells to find it.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
I think the reward for the Bright Surcoat of the Paragon does not match the effort for finding the regeant. Those Black Pearl are to hard to find and or transmute.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
You can find scrap metal in Marleybone, and most of that is in Chelsea. Look for it in areas near bosses.