Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Alright, I have heard alot of rumors about a new school. Can Anyone PLEASE tell me if this is true. I am talking to you Mrs. Greyrose. I need answers i am very curious. Many people have told me, two new schools are coming out, but i don't know if that is true!

Talon Mistsheild
Level 46 Myth

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
cdkcar wrote:
Alright, I have heard alot of rumors about a new school. Can Anyone PLEASE tell me if this is true. I am talking to you Mrs. Greyrose. I need answers i am very curious.

Talon Mistsheild
Level 46 Myth

Not sure. I havent heard anything about a new school.

The answer you seek is right on the website:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/announcements/2010march24
In addition to all new quests the Celestia expansion will also include an increased level cap and new secondary schools of magic.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
There won't be new primary schools when Celestia comes out. They're adding three secondary schools, meaning that there will be spells from these three schools that can be trained to supplement to the wizard's primary school of magic.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
This is 100% true, there will be three new secondary schools of magic Sun, Moon, and Star they are coming with celestia.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Thanks Zeke, You do help alot! but it still doesn't list the new school. All I know is that there 3 new schools.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:
In addition to all new quests the Celestia expansion will also include an increased level cap and new secondary schools of magic.

that is to say :you cannot make a wizard who starts as a wizard of one of those schools.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
So if you create a new Wizard, is there a choice to pick those new schools when they come out? Or only secondary. It should be moon, solar, and sun.

"With the power of Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance, you will win. Flames apon your eyes, seal the frost, control the sea's, summon creatures by memorizing their true name, healing to victory, stealing health, and blading, with the power...A true Wizard can be.
Bring A Wave in your life! WaveBringer."

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
zebulous wrote:
ProspectorZeke wrote:

that is to say :you cannot make a wizard who starts as a wizard of one of those schools.

if thats true than i hate it, i dont mean to be rude or anything but you should be able to have more options when it comes to creating your wizard. especially when it comes to chooseing schools. and how many training points is there between levels 50 - 60. it doesnt seem like there'd be much.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
WizardCityMelis wrote:
So if you create a new Wizard, is there a choice to pick those new schools when they come out? Or only secondary. It should be moon, solar, and sun.

"With the power of Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance, you will win. Flames apon your eyes, seal the frost, control the sea's, summon creatures by memorizing their true name, healing to victory, stealing health, and blading, with the power...A true Wizard can be.
Bring A Wave in your life! WaveBringer."
secondary schools means you are not that primary school and you will not be able to choose the schools when starting a new wizard

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
I agree they should give us a free chance to buy back training points or something because i doubt we could get like 9 (I think that how much school spells are) In ten levels. When ever I make a new wizard I only get one school to save for the new magic.