Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

RattleBones drops the pet!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Well i have fought rattlebones a bunch of times and havn't gottn this white sprite looking thing is there another way to get it?????

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
it is all luck of the draw :( keep on fighting him. my kids fight there every day to get their toon a one day mount. we have bunches of those sprites running around the house :(

ellie

Survivor
May 02, 2009
wavygirl101 wrote:
Well i have fought rattlebones a bunch of times and havn't gottn this white sprite looking thing is there another way to get it?????

OMG i have fough rattlebones at least 30 times and still haven't got that pet! I am level 47 this happened with the blue ghost to. Is there a rule about ds people getting wizard city drops?

Community Leader
I have three grand wizards and I have no problems getting drops from Wizard City. It's all about luck and time.

Change realms to perfect every few rounds. And just make sure you have a buddy with you and let them kill the boss. This seems to raise the chances of getting a pet. Maybe not. But doesn't hurt doesn't it?

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
May 10, 2010
Its called a Myth Sprite, and I'm pretty sure only Rattlebones drops it. I too have been trying to get it. Good Luck!

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Only he drops it. Yes, it takes a while to achieve the myth sprite, but I encourage you to work harder and harder at it. That is how I got mine! :D