Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The raven coven

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
So, on wizard101, a lot of people have been saying that the raven coven is a good place to farm. So i decided to check it out. And boy does it have some good drops!

In 2 days of farming there i have earned over 25,000 gold and I keep getting more. Some of the highest selling drops are the school clothes. If you are at least lvl 45 and up, then you should definatley farm here. The robes give high life, and plenty of spell boosts. Same with the hats. Also ther is a hat and robe to go with whatever school you are.

Now, if you are a sword hunter, then this is the place for you. Othin stormfather drops 7 swords, each one is relating to a wizard school.

Finally, if you are a pet hunter, Othin stormfather drops the silverback wildclaw. The silverback wildclaw looks like a regular diseased wildclaw but it's red with white streaks going from its head to it's tail.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
i know right its like your farming a gold mine or something like that right? :D

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Where exactly is the Raven Coven? Is it in Ravenscar? I looked for the boss that you said has all the nice loot, can't find him.
Thanks

Explorer
May 02, 2010
It is the very last four boss set at end of grizzleheilm quest line. Be warned it takes at least two people to farm and three or more if you want it to go real smooth.