Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Training and Rare Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2010
Pets are lovable and cute, but training them is hard.

I have come to notice, that you loose your pet energy really fast. I think if the total amount of energy you have should be lowered to like ten, and make it more difficult to loose energy. Please think about this.

Rare pets are fun, but people like to show them off, and don't worry about their training. I have a Brute Piggle, and I am trying to train it, even concitering I got it yesterday.

-Tiffany E.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
If you want to level your pet really quickly without a big energy cost do the cannon game... In my opinion it is really easy to master and get perfect which gives you 4 experience to your pet and you can do the game in about a minute.. and the game only requieres 4 energy so if you are a relativiely high level you should be able to get 50 experience with all your energy in one sitting in like 10-20 minutes... and the experience is without snacks... double it with snacks if they are rank 4 snacks

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
tommista wrote:
If you want to level your pet really quickly without a big energy cost do the cannon game... In my opinion it is really easy to master and get perfect which gives you 4 experience to your pet and you can do the game in about a minute.. and the game only requieres 4 energy so if you are a relativiely high level you should be able to get 50 experience with all your energy in one sitting in like 10-20 minutes... and the experience is without snacks... double it with snacks if they are rank 4 snacks
The Cannon Game Requires 2-10 energy depending how old your pet is(feel free to correct me if im wrong).

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
tommista wrote:

Personally I have found the maze game the easiest. :-P

ellie

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Use whatever is easiest for you, but if you are teen, the dancing game is a pretty safe bet. As long as you get 4 of the 5, you get 3 XP, but then you add snacks (these are a must, you CANNOT avoid using them, they are simply too important [if you really want to level up fast, buy a mega snack pack from the crown shop, they give around 220-250 XP per pack, just because the snacks are so good]) and you get around 7-9 XP per round, and at 4 enery per, it shouldn't take too long, but you do have to be patient.

Now, the rare pet thing, I have no idea where you are going with that. Rare pets are cool, and should be shown off. And most people dont want to train them because they thing it will be too hard. Its really not that hard. Dont let anything discourage you, it just takes time. While you are waiting for your energy to regenerate, may i suggest farming the raven$$ for money, because if you want to hatch, they give about 1500-3500 gold worth of drops pet round. Hope it helps!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
tommista wrote:

Personally I have found the maze game the easiest. :-P

ellie
I think that the maze game is easiest. The best snake to choose is the pizza, you can get allot of stats for your pet and feed them snacks.

Aaron Spiritblood Grandmaster Myth

Survivor
May 07, 2010
In response to what you said about rare prts and training them I agree. People think that having a rare pet mean you must have them shown as a trophy, not as a living object.
yellow867 wrote:
Use whatever is easiest for you, but if you are teen, the dancing game is a pretty safe bet. As long as you get 4 of the 5, you get 3 XP, but then you add snacks (these are a must, you CANNOT avoid using them, they are simply too important [if you really want to level up fast, buy a mega snack pack from the crown shop, they give around 220-250 XP per pack, just because the snacks are so good]) and you get around 7-9 XP per round, and at 4 enery per, it shouldn't take too long, but you do have to be patient.

Now, the rare pet thing, I have no idea where you are going with that. Rare pets are cool, and should be shown off. And most people dont want to train them because they thing it will be too hard. Its really not that hard. Dont let anything discourage you, it just takes time. While you are waiting for your energy to regenerate, may i suggest farming the raven$$ for money, because if you want to hatch, they give about 1500-3500 gold worth of drops pet round. Hope it helps!