Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BIG Quest Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2010
The problem is whenever I go to the quest tab in my spell book, and I click on a quest to track it, well this problem just occured a few days ago, but it doesn't show anything where the normal arrow would go. This makes it very difficult to lvl up using quests, don't you agree? I'm sure this will come to the attention of other wizards, as soon as it hits them. I really do want this to be fixed because I must do the Sunken City quest and it is difficult to do without and arrow.

Thank you,
Tiffany Emeraldstone

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
There is an option in the game play session that turns quest helper on and off. I'm willing to bet money that it accidentally got turned off.

(This has happened to me a few times when i tapped the wrong key on my keyboard.)

go to Options>Game Play. Quest Helper should read 'on' for the arrow to show up.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
A few quests don't have directional arrows. If you click it should say something like "Quest helper is not available for this quest". Also, the helper is toggled on and off by pushing the letter "t". If neither of these are the case, you should report a bug. Good luck!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I have had the same issue when portin gin and out of dungeons and someone is with you.. You have to turn the helper back on, but if your talking about the baloons that point to where the places your going like ravenwood golem court shopping discript library or unicorn way.. I found out that i accidentally clicked the compass on the bottom. Click it again and all the baloons return. Seriosuly who would want to play this game without a compass or the helper...Come one, you would be 80 and have grey hait trying to find them all by yourself..lol