Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Lost.......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2010
I am only a lvl 12, and hasn't unlocked Grizzleheim yet, but my friends have. I teleport to them and I stay there. I have a problem though...................... I get lost in Savarstood Pass, or whatever you call it. All paths are extremely the same. And I have had a problem with the Raven's quest with finding my way to Firthril or whatever its called. Prof. Greyrose, Headmaster, Gamma, etc., can you help me find my way through there?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
luckyjack10 wrote:
I am only a lvl 12, and hasn't unlocked Grizzleheim yet, but my friends have. I teleport to them and I stay there. I have a problem though...................... I get lost in Savarstood Pass, or whatever you call it. All paths are extremely the same. And I have had a problem with the Raven's quest with finding my way to Firthril or whatever its called. Prof. Greyrose, Headmaster, Gamma, etc., can you help me find my way through there?

At level 12 you are not supposed to be there!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
You have a map, a compass, and a quest arrow. And you shouldn't even be there till you are level 20 when the headmaster calls you

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Yet another shining example of why there needs to be some type of restriction placed, so low levels won't find themselves in worlds they don't belong.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
you dont teleport to gh you get to lvl 20 and do it then get to 30 40 then 50 ravenscar your friends earned gh because they're above lvl 20

Survivor
May 07, 2010
I unerstand what you are saying about restrictions, but even at a lvl 20 or higher could get lost there. I think there should be signs.

I also understand about the compass, but mine disappeared and I can't get it back.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
luckyjack10 wrote:

Hmmm, where to begin....

First of all, you shouldn't even BE in Grizzleheim. Theres nothing for you to do there and nowhere you need to go. Secondly, you have a map, a compass, a quest locator, teleport stones, and various other ways of navigation. Thirdly, if your really having such a problem, you could either ask one of your friends to help or just pick the direction your going in and keep walking that way.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
i keep getting lost in GH because my quest helper dissappeared and i can't get it back.

Brandon Ashcrafter level 26 (ice)adept

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009